AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2015
I just ran across a model on SC charging $25/min for exclusive. She's doing well so great.
It made me curious though, what's the highest per minute rate you've seen a model charge? Just wondering if there's an upper limit.

Most I've seen is 250tks / minute.

Far too rich for my wallet ;) But, of course, good luck to any model who has that rate and can get it. 👍

Not a model, but as someone who has tried for over a year to persuade my favourite model that she should raise her rates, I will say this:
The value of anything is limited only by how much someone is willing to pay for it.
If she's getting $25/hr, even infrequently, good for her!
Oops meant $25/min as per OP.
Must improve my proof-reading :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
I think a lot of models will set their private to the most expensive possible, but it's meant as a deterrent because they don't enjoy or want to do a private show, and they prefer public shows, but then it is there as an option if someone REALLY wants to.

I know that some models who don't really care for doing private shows (whether it's called "exclusive...premium...private...") will jack their prices up like that, so that if they're taken out of public chat it's worth it. And I will say that the 'private show minimum duration' feature is something awesome that Stripchat has 👍...that other sites don't, and I really wish they did. :confused:

I know that some models who don't really care for doing private shows (whether it's called "exclusive...premium...private...") will jack their prices up like that, so that if they're taken out of public chat it's worth it. And I will say that the 'private show minimum duration' feature is something awesome that Stripchat has 👍...that other sites don't, and I really wish they did. :confused:
Yeah, this feature would make all the difference in other sites. It's infuriating when a client asks for a show, you agree to it, leave your room and they stay for a minute and leave! In my experience the members who ask for really specific things are the ones who usually do this. They see what they want and leave. I think that's why some models set it so high; to avoid that. I mean, if he wants to spend $25 to enter and leave the show, no one will stop him, right?

I just recently followed some advice from here and raised my rates on SM to see what happens. Raised by like three dollars. And people keep coming and keep paying. If anything, they're better clients, more respectful and who stay longer.

. And I will say that the 'private show minimum duration' feature is something awesome that Stripchat has 👍...that other sites don't, and I really wish they did. :confused:
How long do they have it set at, out of curiosity, or can the model set it themselves?
That is SO cool!

How long do they have it set at, out of curiosity, or can the model set it themselves?
That is SO cool!

The model can set it themselves. When I was on SC, I remember that 5 minutes was one of the options. I can't remember if there were any options lower than that, or what the highest option was.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
CB allows a model to set a minimum private show length too, and a requirement for minimum number of tokens to initiate a private.
[But seems a lot of the studios still have an unbelievably low per min rate for their models, like 6 tkn/min].
I believe most studio models with lower rates usually charge extra up front.

I'm surprised that other sites don't have that, I just assumed it was the norm. It also seems like CB now allows for up to 30 minutes minimum, whereas in the past 10 minutes was the max.

CB allows a model to set a minimum private show length too, and a requirement for minimum number of tokens to initiate a private.
[But seems a lot of the studios still have an unbelievably low per min rate for their models, like 6 tkn/min].
Yes. My friend is a Russian studio model. She was charging 6 tk a minute on CB. 8tk on SC. She finally raised her rates, now she asks 200 tk on SC and 300 on CB just to start the show. She has regulars leaving. I can't believe how callous and cheap some members are.

Yes. My friend is a Russian studio model. She was charging 6 tk a minute on CB. 8tk on SC. She finally raised her rates, now she asks 200 tk on SC and 300 on CB just to start the show. She has regulars leaving. I can't believe how callous and cheap some members are.
Is that per minute or just to get the show going for a different rate?

Is that per minute or just to get the show going for a different rate?
She still charges 6tk and 8tk a min respectively, but she asks for 200 tk or 300 tk to start the show. In other words, she won't accept the private request without the tokens.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Still a bargain rate for the customer. I'm glad she added the up front fee.
What I want to know is what she does with Live Jasmin, where she can't decline a Pvt request. The member is automatically taken to her room. I suggested to her that she sit there and do nothing until she gets paid up front.

What I want to know is what she does with Live Jasmin, where she can't decline a Pvt request. The member is automatically taken to her room. I suggested to her that she sit there and do nothing until she gets paid up front.
I'd pay to see that but her studio would probably throw a fit. It's too bad that some of the studios are so useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.