AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rating Star Rating hasn't budged

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi girls. It's not important to me, but lately the Streamate.com rating has remained the same. I was always used to having a rating of 5. Now I have a rating of 4.5 for about 2 months. My ratings didn't go up even after 14 5 star ratings. Meanwhile, there was no low rating. Still getting 5 stars. 14 times 5-star rating and still rated at 4.5
Thank you

Hi girls. It's not important to me, but lately the Streamate.com
Streammate? Or Stripchat? This is in the Stripchat forums.

rating has remained the same. I was always used to having a rating of 5. Now I have a rating of 4.5 for about 2 months. My ratings didn't go up even after 14 5 star ratings. Meanwhile, there was no low rating. Still getting 5 stars. 14 times 5-star rating and still rated at 4.5
Thank you

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Ahoj holky. Není to pro mě důležité, ale hodnocení Streamate.com v poslední době zůstává stejné. Vždy jsem byl zvyklý mít hodnocení 5. Nyní mám asi 2 měsíce hodnocení 4,5. Moje hodnocení se nezvedla ani po 14 pětihvězdičkových hodnoceních. Mezitím nebylo žádné nízké hodnocení. Stále dostávám 5 hvězdiček. 14krát 5hvězdičkové hodnocení a stále hodnoceno na 4,5
Děkuji
Promiňte, měl být umístěn za Streamate.com

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.