AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rats Rule

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Having worked in pet retail, I have learned...

Rats are the best pocket pet on earth.

Case in point my latest munchkin, French Fry. Got her at 3 weeks old, she's now about 6 weeks. Cutest little bugger on the face of the planet.

N8ib3kv.gif

Anyone else have rats they wanna gush about? Questions about rats? Advice, tips, tricks? I love meeting other crazy rat people :3

Rats are the best pocket pet on earth.

Anyone else have rats they wanna gush about? Questions about rats? Advice, tips, tricks? I love meeting other crazy rat people :3

I feel like the term 'rat' is degrading. We should not force our negative views onto such a small, helpless creature. Now, if the mouse wants to refer to himself as a rat, that's perfectly fine, and we should all congratulate him on his outstanding rodentism! He's so small and confident! I guess it all depends on whether the mouse feels like 'rat' is a bad word or not.

DOWN WITH RAT SHAMING!
:haha:

All joking aside, mice/rats are actually pretty cute. The closest I've ever come to owning one was a ferret, and he was awesome. But you guys should totally share more rat pictures!!!

Well, as the resident crazy rat lady, I am obligated to point out a few of my favorite studies involving rats.

1. Rats laugh. You can't hear it, but they can laugh. You tickle them, they'll fight and wrestle, bounce, hop, run around, and rub under your hands for more attention. Here's a YouTube video elaborating.
2. In a lesser-known study on drug dependency, they found that rats who are a part of a healthy community will actually try to 'get over' their addictions, whereas rats who are isolated use their addiction as a crutch. This is a really nice comic that I think could open some people's minds in the ways of how we treat addicts in society.
3. Rat tricks!

Reactions: Nordling
I miss my girls. I've had 4 rats in my life time, after Izzy passed I decided I had to find Chilula a new home with a companion to play with because I was moving and didn't have time or money to really get another rat for her. Hopefully down the road I can get a couple more to love on! They really do make the best pocket pets!!!!!

I had a lovely brown rat that I really adored when I was a teenager. He used to sit on my shoulder while I played video games and he loved to swim in the tub, he also had a little round ball he'd tear through the house in. Cried like a baby when he had to be put down (he got old, and sick, the vet said it was the only way). I wanted to get another one, but my hubby just thought it was a horrible idea, being that he's afraid of rats ;)

Reactions: Nordling
I had a pet rat back when I was 17 and I miss him!!! He used to climb up onto my shoulder and just chill with me. I'd break off little pieces of my food for him, and we all know watching rats eat is beyond adorable. Sadly, my mother wouldn't let me keep him anymore and I had to give him to a cousin of mine. But I would always get updates on how he was living the good life, so it made me feel a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.