AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Re-creation of Chaturbate account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone!

Have anybody re-created the account before with the same ID card? If yes, please give me some information on it

well if your account is banned, they will tell you nope. but if you closed your account, and opened a new one, shouldn't be a problem. I suggest taking a new picture where you hold it to your face.

Reactions: mzxfk
Upvote 0
well if your account is banned, they will tell you nope. but if you closed your account, and opened a new one, shouldn't be a problem. I suggest taking a new picture where you hold it to your face.
And is it possible to delete STUDIO account? Just in order to work separately

Upvote 0
And is it possible to delete STUDIO account? Just in order to work separately
You need to email your studio, tell them you quit. They should release you. Read over your model agreement to see if there is a time period before you can stream independently. Some studios put a hold on your account for up to six months on the same camsite. If that is the case, don't fret. There are other camsites you can make money on until your hold is lifted if you really have your heart set on Chaturbate.

Reactions: mzxfk
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.