AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reactivate my account please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greatguy123456

Hello, I had an age verified chaturbate account with the username greatguy123456 i deactivated it in error and it had 700 tokens on it. Even when i want to create a new chaturbate account and get it age verified i cannot because i already used my id for that account.

Hello, I had an age verified chaturbate account with the username greatguy123456 i deactivated it in error and it had 700 tokens on it. Even when i want to create a new chaturbate account and get it age verified i cannot because i already used my id for that account.
Your account is now open as of 2 PM (PST) Saturday. Happy Chaturbating! Thank you

Upvote 0
Your account is now open as of 2 PM (PST) Saturday. Happy Chaturbating! Thank you
Hey i have emailed chaturbate support twice for many troubles i have been having but the main one is now the same as greatguy. My account " chipsndips7 " is deactivated because i have suspected suspicious activity but i want to now re enable it. What should i do?

Upvote 0
Hey i have emailed chaturbate support twice for many troubles i have been having but the main one is now the same as greatguy. My account " chipsndips7 " is deactivated because i have suspected suspicious activity but i want to now re enable it. What should i do?

Support states there are no bans or restrictions currently on the account "chipsndips7". If you are having issues logging in please contact support directly and they can assist.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.