AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Read/heard/seen a good theatrical play?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyhomebody

Deactivated Account
In the Dog House
Oct 4, 2021
Streamate, Cam4,
www.menxposed.com
Twitter Username
@Dannyhomebody
Streamate Username
Dannyhomebody
Just curious. I try to listen, read, and/or see a theatrical play whenever I get the chance. Who is your favorite playwright and/or what is your favorite play/s? For now, I'm going to throw out some plays I have read/heard/seen in the past. Any webcam model thespians/lovers of theatrical plays out there? Feel free to share your thoughts, respectfully.

Uncle Vanya by Anton Chekhov.
Daniel Deronda, who was a female writer, Mary Ann Evans, not George Eliot.
The Autumn Garden by Lillian Hellman

Plays mentioned above are available from LATW, Los Angeles Theater Works. https://latw.org/

This play is another good one I listened to on one my morning jogs about a year ago.

My high school had done a production of the musical Camelot, where I sang in the choral ensemble (I just wanted to sing and not have any speaking roles). My high school had also done a production of The King and I, and I'd watched that on film with Yul Brynner's sexy ass. I remember buying the piano sheet music for The King and I, and singing "We Kiss In A Shadow" for my college music recital while my friend played the piano.

My grandmom took me to see The Lion King on Broadway when I was in my late-teens, and it was phenomenal. I'm only sorry that I missed the opportunity to see The Little Mermaid (my favorite Disney movie) when it was on Broadway.

When I went to the movies with my mom and my grandmom in 2016 to see the movie Fences (starring Denzel Washington and Viola Davis), at that time I didn't even realize that it was a play in the 80s starring James Earl Jones.

My high school had done a production of the musical Camelot, where I sang in the choral ensemble (I just wanted to sing and not have any speaking roles). My high school had also done a production of The King and I, and I'd watched that on film with Yul Brynner's sexy ass. I remember buying the piano sheet music for The King and I, and singing "We Kiss In A Shadow" for my college music recital while my friend played the piano.

My grandmom took me to see The Lion King on Broadway when I was in my late-teens, and it was phenomenal. I'm only sorry that I missed the opportunity to see The Little Mermaid (my favorite Disney movie) when it was on Broadway.

When I went to the movies with my mom and my grandmom in 2016 to see the movie Fences (starring Denzel Washington and Viola Davis), at that time I didn't even realize that it was a play in the 80s starring James Earl Jones.

Thanks for posting. James Earl Jones was great in that play you mentioned. Thanks for mentioning Jones in this thread. I discovered two other Jones plays in an online search, and am adding these plays on this link here, to my must see list. The 1st two. Hope all is well. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=james+earl+jones+King+Lear+broadway

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I've seen tons of plays that are noteworthy. One that stands out is that I saw Angels in America live in it's original run after Tony Kushner wrote it--far before it won the Pulitzer Prize. It was magical! One of my earliest favorites was Zoo Story by Edward Albee. I've seen so many, but also have read others. I especially love Sophocles and Oscar Wilde. Going to NYC this summer and have tickets for a couple of shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.