AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Received warning from support after sending question?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkinboutit

Cam Model
Aug 22, 2019
Hello,

Apologies if I am jumping the gun, but I just received an email from support which really rattled me. I reached out via email to ask if a member's request would violate the rules, and the response I got from support seemed to threaten to ban me.

This is a stern warning. Please refrain from doing this again or your account will remain permanently banned.

I want to be very clear that I DID NOT fulfill the member's request. I asked support to clarify something because it was not specified in the terms, and I apologize if my wording was not clear.

I am hoping this was an automated email and that Chaturbate isn't really this ban-happy. I still seem to be able to log into my account so I don't think that I was banned. @punker barbie barbie I hope you can offer a human response as this was very alarming. Chaturbate is my only source of income and I have no intention to violate the terms or jeopardize that.

CB Username: Harl0w

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.