AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Receiving gifts /// Spoiled Online alternative for Europe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2017
Twitter Username
@gara1000000
Chaturbate Username
gara1000000
Hi there!
I'm fairly new to camming and today I was trying to know what options are there for us european cam models to receive gifts from clients in a safe way :)
I just recently learned about Spoiled Online and I was thrilled to get an account there, only that again they are a service that just operates within the United States.

///For those new like me that might not know about Spoiled Online, SO is a social gifting network which allow users to send other ppl gifts without revealing their home address in the process.

I've also read about Amazon Wishlist, and Gift Cards from this Cam Girl Wiki Page.

But are there other choices? What do you use or would recommend using if you where in Europe?

Tysm again for your time :***

It would help if you told us what country you are in. There are different gift card services for countries.

Reactions: gara1000000
Status
Not open for further replies.