AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

recommendations for lovense / ohmibod

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2017
England
Twitter Username
@AmberrCams
Tumblr Username
AmberrCrystal
MFC Username
AmberrCrystal
I'm wanting to get one of these toys to spice up my streams and make a bit more cash but not sure what ones are good or not. I don't want to spend loads of money just for them to not work. Are they all able to be connected through streams or do some only work with the remote given?

Ideally I'd prefer a clitoral stimulation one as I'm much more of an external than internal kind of girl, but I don't mind if those ones aren't that good.

Lovense Domi Hitatchi wand is AWESOME! It’s a little bit tricky to set up at first but once u get it set up people on your streams can tip, and u can even send a link for them to control it for a certain amount of time. I use it on and off cam. I’m in love. It’s a little pricey though but I think it helps with tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.