AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recorded private show quality question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
Hi,

Will the recorded show always have the highest quality the model was streaming with at the time?
I swear i read that in the cb faq but that part seems to be erased now, have they removed it because its no longer the case?

Lets say the model streams in 1080, can i watch the prvt in 480 and the recording will still be 1080?
im having terrible lag lately, so that would be really nice to know. those prvt shows are fucking expensive lol.

Thanks in advance.

Lets say the model streams in 1080, can i watch the prvt in 480 and the recording will still be 1080?
im having terrible lag lately, so that would be really nice to know. those prvt shows are fucking expensive lol.
Since the pvt isn't recorded at your end of the stream, logic dictates it's recorded in whatever quality the model streams with.
That being said, I can't see any indication of stream quality on recorded pvts at all on CB.

Upvote 0
yeah that makes sense. but i had a prvt, watched it on auto resolution because lag, and it was rather pixelated. the recording afterwards wasnt better, yet the models stream is usually crystal clear. so im a bit confused.
i dont wanna go into another prvt and have a poor quality recording again.

maybe the model had crap quality that day or cb had problems. would be nice to know for sure how the recordings work.
especially since it seems that they have axed the part about "always best quality" recording from the faq for whatever reason. it was there, now its gone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If it was lagging and/or pixelated then it was HER video stream having issues, not you - although you may have too, the recording will be from her side, not yours, so it will show her quality of the stream.
Before you do a PVT again, simply go try a few other rooms (random ones) and see if they lag, or if some do and some don't, etc

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.