AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recorded private shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_pilya_

Cam Model
Sep 30, 2017
Philippines
Chaturbate Username
_pilya_
Hello,

Not sure if this is happening to all but seems there is a glitch with CB private recording. Even though the setting for private show is turned off, seems like it auto record to the ones who takes you into private. Can punker barbie look into this?

Can someone else also confirm this?

Thank you,

Hello,

Not sure if this is happening to all but seems there is a glitch with CB private recording. Even though the setting for private show is turned off, seems like it auto record to the ones who takes you into private. Can punker barbie look into this?

Can someone else also confirm this?

Thank you,

Strange, I never noticed this as a viewer.
Can't you have the confirmation from a regular you're trusting (testing with short shows ie) ?

Though you have access to all your content in CB since the creation of your account, included recorded privates.
It's not easy to check, but you can control if some user records your shows (illegally) using external tools.

The path to that is :
from your profile, tab "settings & privacy"
-> "View the security center and adjust Two-Step Verification settings"
-> "Privacy center"
-> "Export your Data"
-> chose at least "Broadcasted Private Shows" before validation with "Create export"

I figure (I hope.... if Punker barbie can confirm) that viewers own links to these videos and not copies.

Upvote 0
Actually it has been saved to the users Collection and I confirmed it with the person who took me to Private. not sure why CB support would say its not saved at the users collection. I'm upset about this because because my option is opted off to be recorded, I know its kinda sad to think no one can do it, if they really want to record my private show they really can,. Anyways, I do hope CB fixes this bug.
Capture.JPG

Upvote 0
Actually it has been saved to the users Collection and I confirmed it with the person who took me to Private. not sure why CB support would say its not saved at the users collection. I'm upset about this because because my option is opted off to be recorded, I know its kinda sad to think no one can do it, if they really want to record my private show they really can,. Anyways, I do hope CB fixes this bug.
View attachment 82841

That's a very shitty thing then. Especially for models that sell this option (I do).
It seems like I've lost a plenty of tokens because of this glitch. Damn.

Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Reactions: _pilya_ and DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.