AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recorded Videos of Me on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2018
Hi @punker barbie this post was made for you with hope you'll look at this situation and you will help me.

My username on Chaturbate: Dizzymii

The story starts after a week of my broadcasting on Chaturbate, when i started get messages on my page with an appeal to report me.

After banning user Speed_lux in my room, who was spamming at my room by asking to stand up (he the only one person who was spaming about stand up at my room and got banned), after a few minutes two messages were published from other two accounts: mingata99 and niceandeasy21 , where they were asking other people to report my page.

Please look at screenshot. As you can notice these accounts have the same style of writting, he start writting message from "Guys this is a ..." and also after every sentence he writes three dots "...".
As for example i showed you only 3 fake reports from the same person what i noticed and made screenshots. And i'm very sure that Supoort also got emails asking them to ban my page from this person who hiding under different names.

5cfup0.png

Of course i warned Support about abuse of fake reports but it didn't help and i got a ban in 2 days.

After a ban Support required to make a photo where i hold my ID and piece of paper with text on it to confirm my identity. I made this photo and sent them. Then i got unban.

A few days later i noticed that on Chaturbate somebody made account and started using recorded videos of Me from MyFreeCams (where i usually broadcast).

And at this room moderator is a person who was asking other people to report my page under different names. Coincidence!?

24d0wmu.png

The person who was asking to report my real account is moderator now at fake room and join a room
at the same moment when recorded video come online.

oirts3.png

After telling Support that somebody use recorded video of me from Myfreecams, i got a ban and now Fake room sucesfull broadcast on Chaturbate.

Passed over 4 weeks after telling about Fake room on Chaturbate and Support did nothing since this time.
And I have to write here and ask for help @punker barbie

I really hope @punker barbie you won't ignore this post and will help me.

Last edited:
My head is spinning. The supposedly fake room is broadcasting now and if she's a recording it's well done for sure.

Upvote 0
Only @punker barbie and CB support will be able to tell who is telling the truth due to the ID’s, as it could turn out this person is the fake account trying to state they are the real model. Looking at the both previous broadcasts, one started before the other and both do look the same broadcasts. IF the other one turns out to be really a fake account, then the moderator has well and truly been tricked into thinking it’s a real model. It’s not that hard to do when you know when the typing scene is. One of the reasons, why you ask for proof that the broadcast is real. Some models do get sick of having to prove it, but when you have some that do a good job at faking a real broadcast you’re stuck in a hard place.

• Helpful!
Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
You are already in continued touch with Support. The Dizzymii account was also running pre-recorded video... Two wrongs do not make a right, so you are still banned and will remain so. I've asked Support to keep an eye on the other account and if they are, in fact, running pre-recorded video in live stream, then they will be banned too as would anyone doing the same on CB. That's the fair and appropriate way to handle all of this.

Upvote 0
You are already in continued touch with Support. The Dizzymii account was also running pre-recorded video... Two wrongs do not make a right, so you are still banned and will remain so. I've asked Support to keep an eye on the other account and if they are, in fact, running pre-recorded video in live stream, then they will be banned too as would anyone doing the same on CB. That's the fair and appropriate way to handle all of this.

@punker barbie on my real account - Dizzymii is uploaded the same ID as on MFC (where i broadcast already for 2+ years), I also confirmed my identity by making a photo where i hold my ID upside down and piece of paper with text on it which CB support asked me. After confirming my identity my account was unbanned until i didn't wrote to Support about fake account and after that i got banned again.

On my account - Dizzymii has never been shown any recorded video, i was always LIVE. This is mistake that you think i wasn't live.

I've no idea how else i can prove that i'm the real person and i broadcasted live.

@punker barbie I did everything to prove I'm the real owner of my account and i broadcasted live.

Should i just keep watching that somebody use records of me from MFC ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello , i have question about my Account is banned without any reason and i have written many times to support , but i can not get answer . can you please help ? i still have 4000 tokens in my account .. please chaturbate is my life and i am regular on site. please help.

Upvote 0
Hello , i have question about my Account is banned without any reason and i have written many times to support , but i can not get answer . can you please help ? i still have 4000 tokens in my account .. please chaturbate is my life and i am regular on site. please help.

@punker barbie

Upvote 0

Thank you for posting but could you please confirm your CB user name so I can ask Support what is happening with your account?

Upvote 0
Thank you for posting but could you please confirm your CB user name so I can ask Support what is happening with your account?
I am scared of being taking my name infront of public here . If i say i am scared , you would not reply me . what should i do ? Please its my life. Can you please seriously help ???? My last hope is you shirley . I hope positive. give me a chance

Upvote 0
I am scared of being taking my name infront of public here . If i say i am scared , you would not reply me . what should i do ? Please its my life. Can you please seriously help ???? My last hope is you shirley . I hope positive. give me a chance
OH my god stop signing up here, you're banned from CB permanently, and also banned from ACF stop trying to get around it.

(martinloveshy, for anyone curious.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@RequiredName mind sharing your mfc account?
I think it's bad idea to promote my main MFC account untill i've a label "scammer" here and the problem is still not resolved and also ignored my reply with arguments and proves by one of the main person of CB @punker barbie
p.s. I'm not going to repeat *joke, i'll repeat it again* that i confirmed my identity by making a photo where i hold my ID upside down and piece of paper with text on it which CB support asked me. After confirming my identity my account was unbanned until i didn't wrote to Support about fake account and after that i got banned again.

Chaturbate Support is already know my MFC name.

I also contacted a week ago MFC Support about writting an email to CB by confirming that i'm the real owner of Dizzymii on Chaturbate, but i didnt receive any reply from MFC.

Upvote 0
Probably the most bizarre story i've heard so far. I know of two sites that track broadcasting times. On both of these the dizzymii account stops broadcasting and right the next day the sparkleee19 account starts to broadcast.

• Helpful!
Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Probably the most bizarre story i've heard so far. I know of two sites that track broadcasting times. On both of these the dizzymii account stops broadcasting and right the next day the sparkleee19 account starts to broadcast.

After i got banned because of abuse of fake reports, fake account was made and started broadcasting.

Upvote 0
I did watch this 'fake account' that you say is a recording thats being played. If thats a recording its a good one as they were able to time all their typing to the webcam feed perfectly & have the music and typing turned on. But saying that, I'm not saying that its not a video, it would just take 1 or 2 requests from the account to find out if it really is a video.

You've also got to consider that Chaturbate will take into mind the ID's that are submitted, this is why CB ask for high quality submissions.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
There is no way that the supposedly fake account on cb is a video. She reacted perfectly to every tip and every price users won in her games. I also found a myfreecams stream (may_flower19) that shows her, she is split camming. You can hear tip sounds, pm sounds, everything.

Which leads me to wonder who you are and what your intentions are? @RequiredName

Upvote 0
It gets more interesting. The last room title on mfc before the Dizzymii account started to broadcast on cb with mfc recordings was something like "last day before away for a week".

Upvote 0
Not again, this has more sequels than Sharknado by now.

If you can just figure out a way of adding a natural to disaster this story, I think there is a money to be a made. Sex, identity fraud, probably some catfishing, hacking. Dan you've got first-hand knowledge of shady developing country banking. I'm thinking maybe a dozen episode web series.

Upvote 0
If you can just figure out a way of adding a natural to disaster this story, I think there is a money to be a made. Sex, identity fraud, probably some catfishing, hacking. Dan you've got first-hand knowledge of shady developing country banking. I'm thinking maybe a dozen episode web series.
I have the first hand experience of staying a community manager even after I lost my job title. This is something I doubt that anyone of the PR people of the big players will ever do. It’s easier to be seen in a trade show party, than stick around in a time of crisis because you have values. As for the OP, what’s your end game?

Upvote 0
There is one way to have the OP prove they are the person they're claiming to be. Get them on skype video and have a live, interactive conversation where they have to do things similar to what CB support did. That way, can see what they look like compared to the model, and they're proving it's live.

As to the said fake account that's playing recordings, anyone go in there asking them to do something specific such as hold up a sequence of fingers?

Upvote 0
There is one way to have the OP prove they are the person they're claiming to be. Get them on skype video and have a live, interactive conversation where they have to do things similar to what CB support did. That way, can see what they look like compared to the model, and they're proving it's live.

As to the said fake account that's playing recordings, anyone go in there asking them to do something specific such as hold up a sequence of fingers?

I'm able to make Skype video call with Support and prove on a cam i'm real. But looking how they respond me (they dont even respond me), seems it will never happen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.