AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recruit Female Broadcasters

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denglinfeng

Banhammered
Oct 16, 2017
Introduction

As a social networking platform, we LiveGirl.Me bring you a new way to find your true self, show off your talents and make new friends worldwide by exclusive one to one video chat. Earning money and having fun at the same time. Join us now to become a star!

If you’re interested, please business@livegirl.me and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Requirements

1. Females at the age of 18-35.

2. Fluent English Speaking Skill.

3. Dedicated, enterprising and talkative.

4. Have an iPhone and at least 5 hours of free time in a day.

5. Talents / Unique personality/ Experience preferred.

Salary:3,000 USD - 10,000 USD monthly

We pay $0.5 every minute you go live. Counting the extra bonus and gifts, you can get at least $3k per month. The longer you chat, the more you make!

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
1. Females at the age of 18-35.

Lol someone's new to the industry and is trying to limit their market. Hahahaha. Sorry ladies 35+. You are just too damn old.

Red flag:
Screenshot_20171020-115005.png

Also what is your site? Is it a let's make friends, or a sexchat site? Also why would an interview need to be taken place? What forms of payment do you offer? Is it ppm you log on, or ppm when someone engages? why just an iphone? is it an app? who are you? what is your experience in adult entertainment and other expertise. I see no 18 U.S. Code § 2257. Who are these women already on your site? Are they real, or they fake to make it LOOK like you have active people?

your product looks fake, because on your twitter, it looks like you are showing off your sweet photoshop skills. that's not even the same woman in profile pic.
DMeFBuuVAAI4aGb.png DMeFBuvUMAAvxTj.png

so do you have an actual finished product where you can show how the video chat will work, or did you make it up?

more stock photo edit:DMZsQT1U8AAoNFw.jpg
if you notice, it's not the same video chat.. hmmmm

Last edited:
Every time there is an entrepreneur with a post like this, it reminds me of the Redbull Flugtag competition.
Everybody builds the most ridiculous non flying machines in order to crash drunk in the river.
pittsburgh pride.

Poor denglinfeng. His time here was short, but at least he still has his long deng.

chrome_2017-10-20_14-45-18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.