AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Red Week ideas? Or nonsexual ideas?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzieCams

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2020
Florida
allmylinks.com
I've searched through some threads for show ideas and solutions during that time of the month, but nothing really stood out.

I used to take period weeks off, but I am trying to build a following, so i want to cam daily. I feel so awkward on period weeks though because I'm normally half naked or sometimes even start naked and go from there. One of my goals is almost always a cum show goal. So transitioning from that to red week is weird for me.

I've tried it the last two cycles and I try to keep some sexual stuff as an option, from the waist up though because im too crampy and miserable for anything else. So I call it BJ appreciation week and have stuff for titties and bjs and footjobs on my menu. It's been ok. I'll sit and do my my makeup and chat. But for the most part, I realize that without sexy time things, I'm kinda lost about what to do on cam!

I've tried to watch other models, and I just see them click clacking away on a keyboard usually lol. So I've never actually seen an entire show start to finish and am not sure how everyone else structures their shows. I know that not everyone goes hardcore like me every night lol.

I'm wondering what you do on cam when you aren't masturbating?

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I've searched through some threads for show ideas and solutions during that time of the month, but nothing really stood out.

I used to take period weeks off, but I am trying to build a following, so i want to cam daily. I feel so awkward on period weeks though because I'm normally half naked or sometimes even start naked and go from there. One of my goals is almost always a cum show goal. So transitioning from that to red week is weird for me.

I've tried it the last two cycles and I try to keep some sexual stuff as an option, from the waist up though because im too crampy and miserable for anything else. So I call it BJ appreciation week and have stuff for titties and bjs and footjobs on my menu. It's been ok. I'll sit and do my my makeup and chat. But for the most part, I realize that without sexy time things, I'm kinda lost about what to do on cam!

I've tried to watch other models, and I just see them click clacking away on a keyboard usually lol. So I've never actually seen an entire show start to finish and am not sure how everyone else structures their shows. I know that not everyone goes hardcore like me every night lol.

I'm wondering what you do on cam when you aren't masturbating?
Have you tried vaginal discs, like softdiscs(formerly softcups)? They’re kinda like cups, but they are made of a plastic ring that fits around your cervix, and thin plastic material to catch blood, but it doesn’t get in the way of penetration with a dildo. It can be a little tricky at first to get the hang of putting them in right, but once you get it, they work really well. I’m able to work through my period with them, though on my two heavy days, I have to still be careful with penetration and any close up camera angles. I’ve never had a problem with leakage with vibrator play, so if you’re worried about a dildo possibly knocking it out of place, which can happen, maybe just use the discs and do external play cum shows on your heavy days. There’s also the option of using the discs, and doing more anal play, if you’re into that. I’m not on CB, I’m on SM, so I couldn’t really get away with doing no penetration for my shows. I also mainly use my torso dolls during my period, so if there is any kind of leak, it’s not noticeable because the camera isn’t pointed right at my vagina.

I'm on a red week right now. I start out semi nude with my usual tipping options like flash, finger etc. I use tampons and I delicately move the string back and forth depending on what I'm flashing. I don't do it in an obvious way but I'm sure some of the keen eyed ones must've seen a hint of the string here and there but have been too tactful to say anything. Usually I get some idiot say "Period bb?" but no one this month thus far!
Now what do I do? Well the same as usual tbh. I make small talk with the guests; I find it great when my moderators are present because then the conversation really gets going and the jokes go back and forth hilariously.

Something I'm learning to do is relax. The viewers can sense your energy and if you're nervous or unsure, they won't hang about. It's only when I'm not feeling pressure about what to do and just at ease that the viewers join in the conversation and tip and have fun with me too. BTW I have NO lush, NO toys and hideously shitty internet that keeps disconnecting every half hour and yet I do modestly well enough to cover my essentials. So just RELAX! Many viewers who come to my room are saturated by the sex and want something more personal and intellectual.

Some models I follow do interesting stuff like softrose reads poetry and literature on cam, yourlittlepervert does great dancing while she interacts with her viewers and I saw another model whose name I forgot, read from Lord of the Rings in the nude

💜💜Thanks for the ideas. I thought about reading erotica. I just wasn't sure if there's some copyright issues with that.

I have Flex discs. Can't figure them out and it was kinda leaky so I said forget it. I get sore and achey anyway, so im ok giving my body a rest.

Oh you found way more than I did. Thanks. Yeah, lots of info about sponges and cups and tampons with strings, etc. I'm looking for engaging non-nude show ideas more than anything I suppose.

I'll just play around and see. 😊

I have two cam stations in my house. Downstairs is for hardcore and upstairs I can move around more and have a comfy gaming chair. I put a dark towel down just in case. I tuck a tampon with the string in and only do a lush in. Usually themes like cum denial where I can't touch myself other than to hold a Domi etc. Guys seem to tip more and I don't have to use any penetration. I have a heavier flow and I found the discs slip for me or I'm paranoid that it might.

Reactions: englishmuffins
Here are some non-sexual ideas:
Painting on a canvas
body painting
BTS boudoir or lingerie shoot
cooking stream ( I have seen a couple of models on MFC do this and the reception seems to be very well received. Maybe partially naked but in an apron?)
Pictionary (set price for a member to pm you the word while you draw it out and the room has to guess?)
twister
yoga (non-nude or semi-nude?)

On MFC I do these activities and my room seems to engage in it fairly well since I don't do nudity. It's not quite as effective on private based sites like Streamate though, I tried, it was miserable. I stick strictly to non-nude kinks, fetishes, and femdom on Streamate.

Status
Not open for further replies.