AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Relationship with a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkd444555333

Banhammered
Aug 6, 2021
Hello everyone

I would like to share my experiences.. take from this what you want and please feel free to comment.

I wont bother to explain my reasoning or justify what I do on cam sites.. so ill jump straight into it.

I got talking with a model who is Venezuelan and living in Colombia and shes a lot younger than me, im 34 shes 20. I had no tokens and she started talking with me. I was surprised because I told her I had nothing to offer but she carried on talking to me regardless. We talked for a long time and it felt very natural and we clicked. She gave me her number at the end of the conversation (i didnt ask for it). From that point we text regularly, I visited her page about 3 times after that day, once because I thought she blocked me, the other was to tell her my phone smashed and get her number again and the last time ill explain further on. Apart from those times I never go on her page and only contact through whatsapp and not once has she asked me for money.

After a couple of weeks I started to really like her.. a lot.. due to her skatty personality I had a few doubts about the whole situation. I learned she lived on the street for a bit and has done some things shes not proud of.. havent we all? After talking with her a lot and learning about her I come to trust her and really like her personality. We have regular video chats and I have even spoke with her brother and wife and friends.

So one day I get a bombardment of crazy messages.. she wasnt right, things like "if you look at my phone again I will smash it up" and real crazy stuff. The next day she didnt write and ignored my messages. I then got a random message clearly written by someone else, it basically read: "Hello this is x's sister in law, we are very worried about x, last night she went to hospital and is very sick, we dont have any money to pay the hospital and can you please help". I then get photos of her and a video laying on the hospital bed.

So by this point my head is swimming with alarm bells and red flags.. thats it I thought, idiot walked face first right into the hospital scam. I proceeded to ask her questions and asked her to share her location and go on video call so I can see for myself.. turns out she wasnt at the hospital surprise surprise.. so I played along and told her to keep me updated. A few hours later I got another message this time from her brother saying that he went to the hospital and x had ran away and disappeared and do I know where she is and can I help to find her!?!?! I then get a photo with of her brother showing me the hospital slip about xs treatment.. actually.. it all looked legit, name, address, hospital and diagnosis. It looks like she was having a mental breakdown from stress and had to be sedated.. then ran away when she woke up. If I learned anything about her the last months then she will either be at home or gone to work.. I checked her page and she had gone straight from hospital and straight to work like nothing happened. I stayed talking to her to make sure shes ok until she went home. The day after I asked who paid the hospital bill and she said she did out of her own money. I believed her. And I also felt bad for thinking otherwise. I also then sent her money to match the bill. She refused it at first. After that day our relationship has come a lot further and I feel we both have built trust and understanding.

A couple of weeks ago she messaged me asking to remind her of my birth year, I thought she was thinking about the age difference.. a couple of hours later she come back with a video with a tattoo of my birth year on her arm and said she loves me. I was very flattered actually and I told her I love her too.

So nearly 4 months down the line I have arranged to go to Colombia to meet her, my flight is mid September. Was it too fast? Yes. Is she a bit crazy? Yes but I like it because I am too. Age gap? I dont care tbh. This is not the first time I've done something mental thats either been a great risk or nearly landed me in prison (served a suspended sentence), and its not my first time in South America either.. so whatever, I trust her deep down, if it turns out to be an extremely well planned elaborate scam then ill be very impressed and also depressed haha. YOLO.

Here We Go Again GIF by memecandy

red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h Nürburgring

a few years ago i had a similar situation. although i didn't speak to the model much she asked me about money for hospital bills\sent me pictures. i blocked her immediately after that, but it did have me curious where the pictures came from as it seemed like a legit hospital but i know this is a common scam also. 🤷‍♂️

I'll be honest this doesn't sound good, but you do you. get a guide in Colombia and don't go walking around at night 🤦‍♂️

PS. after you buy a new phone after getting robbed post back here and let me know how it went

Yeah, I'm not reading all of that right now.....

@Carmen-Berlin HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :party:

As someone who had a long distance relationship I wish to tell you something. The same impulses that drive a girl or a guy to take an airplane and meet with you for the 1st time, take place when they wanna break up. It’s an instant follow your impulse that are self justified with intuition that can really scar you emotionally. If you’re the side that gets their hope up, while the other is experimenting, you may see them turn down on you like a hangover from Wild Turkey:) I didn’t have the layer of 1st interacting with her on a camsite and lacking tokens, but you can see the relevant similarities.
Good luck, and don’t rule out the option of getting a back tattoo:)

I stopped reading somewhere between Venezuela and Columbia and now I can't get the song out of my head.

So nearly 4 months down the line I have arranged to go to Colombia to meet her, my flight is mid September. Was it too fast? Yes. Is she a bit crazy? Yes but I like it because I am too. Age gap? I dont care tbh. This is not the first time I've done something mental thats either been a great risk or nearly landed me in prison (served a suspended sentence), and its not my first time in South America either..

last seen.jpg

Last seen August 6.....

season 8 cbc GIF

a few years ago i had a similar situation. although i didn't speak to the model much she asked me about money for hospital bills\sent me pictures. i blocked her immediately after that, but it did have me curious where the pictures came from as it seemed like a legit hospital but i know this is a common scam also. 🤷‍♂️

I'll be honest this doesn't sound good, but you do you. get a guide in Colombia and don't go walking around at night 🤦‍♂️

PS. after you buy a new phone after getting robbed post back here and let me know how it went
ill post an update now :cat:

• Wat?!
Reactions: anabeauty37
Hello everyone

I would like to share my experiences.. take from this what you want and please feel free to comment.

I wont bother to explain my reasoning or justify what I do on cam sites.. so ill jump straight into it.

I got talking with a model who is Venezuelan and living in Colombia and shes a lot younger than me, im 34 shes 20. I had no tokens and she started talking with me. I was surprised because I told her I had nothing to offer but she carried on talking to me regardless. We talked for a long time and it felt very natural and we clicked. She gave me her number at the end of the conversation (i didnt ask for it). From that point we text regularly, I visited her page about 3 times after that day, once because I thought she blocked me, the other was to tell her my phone smashed and get her number again and the last time ill explain further on. Apart from those times I never go on her page and only contact through whatsapp and not once has she asked me for money.

After a couple of weeks I started to really like her.. a lot.. due to her skatty personality I had a few doubts about the whole situation. I learned she lived on the street for a bit and has done some things shes not proud of.. havent we all? After talking with her a lot and learning about her I come to trust her and really like her personality. We have regular video chats and I have even spoke with her brother and wife and friends.

So one day I get a bombardment of crazy messages.. she wasnt right, things like "if you look at my phone again I will smash it up" and real crazy stuff. The next day she didnt write and ignored my messages. I then got a random message clearly written by someone else, it basically read: "Hello this is x's sister in law, we are very worried about x, last night she went to hospital and is very sick, we dont have any money to pay the hospital and can you please help". I then get photos of her and a video laying on the hospital bed.

So by this point my head is swimming with alarm bells and red flags.. thats it I thought, idiot walked face first right into the hospital scam. I proceeded to ask her questions and asked her to share her location and go on video call so I can see for myself.. turns out she wasnt at the hospital surprise surprise.. so I played along and told her to keep me updated. A few hours later I got another message this time from her brother saying that he went to the hospital and x had ran away and disappeared and do I know where she is and can I help to find her!?!?! I then get a photo with of her brother showing me the hospital slip about xs treatment.. actually.. it all looked legit, name, address, hospital and diagnosis. It looks like she was having a mental breakdown from stress and had to be sedated.. then ran away when she woke up. If I learned anything about her the last months then she will either be at home or gone to work.. I checked her page and she had gone straight from hospital and straight to work like nothing happened. I stayed talking to her to make sure shes ok until she went home. The day after I asked who paid the hospital bill and she said she did out of her own money. I believed her. And I also felt bad for thinking otherwise. I also then sent her money to match the bill. She refused it at first. After that day our relationship has come a lot further and I feel we both have built trust and understanding.

A couple of weeks ago she messaged me asking to remind her of my birth year, I thought she was thinking about the age difference.. a couple of hours later she come back with a video with a tattoo of my birth year on her arm and said she loves me. I was very flattered actually and I told her I love her too.

So nearly 4 months down the line I have arranged to go to Colombia to meet her, my flight is mid September. Was it too fast? Yes. Is she a bit crazy? Yes but I like it because I am too. Age gap? I dont care tbh. This is not the first time I've done something mental thats either been a great risk or nearly landed me in prison (served a suspended sentence), and its not my first time in South America either.. so whatever, I trust her deep down, if it turns out to be an extremely well planned elaborate scam then ill be very impressed and also depressed haha. YOLO.
Hey so, a lot has happened since I posted this, ill try to be brief.

After my last post we lost contact, she had a bad psychosis episode and went offline, deleted all her messaging apps and threw her phone in the bin. She still worked a little and we talked when she was at work, she forgot I was coming to see her. After these little interactions she stopped going to work and that was it. After a week or so I got really worried about her so I hired a private detective in Colombia to look for her. After going through the very little info she gave me we managed to find where she worked and got a number of her friend. It turns out she spent 2 weeks in hospital and was released that day. And yes I helped her with anything she needed, new phone, clothes, money. (I did this without expecting anything back, I thought this was the end of our relationship)

Still kept my flight and accommodation open. We started talking properly again and it turns out nothing had changed between us.

Im now in Colombia and been here since September. We are living together and its very good, we are planning to get married next year. I havent been robed, kidnapped, scammed or whatever else you think happens to gringos in Colombia, actually its a really cool place to live. Spent a lot of time on the north coast on the beach and mostly people are very nice. As long as you dont stick out like a sore thumb then youre fine. Make sure you keep phone in pocket and dont flash cash.

As of this moment we are planning to go back to my home country for a bit, build some funds and then travel to somewhere else.

After spending time with her I realise everything was REAL. Shes not fake, she is actually very sweet, kind, considerate and very loyal. There was never any scam and everything was genuine.

All of you red flaggers and doubters can all go eat a dik, and to whoever reads this in the same situation, learn to trust your instinct.

And yes we got tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.