AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Remote Control Webcams HD (2019)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KattySteel

Cam Model
Sep 11, 2018
Twitter Username
@kattysteel
MFC Username
kattysteel
Chaturbate Username
katty_steel_
Hello,

I want to know which cameras with remote control are recommended. I have seen the camera of Rocknrose and another studio model that use this type of camera and in spite of a great zoom they remain in good definition (HD). If someone has experience or can share the information, thank you in advance.

(I have seen a post about this type of camera, but they are from 2010-2013 and since then the technology has advanced enough)

Are you talking about the Logitech BRIO? I believe it came out early last year.
  • 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps)
  • 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 or 60 fps)
  • 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30, 60, or 90 fps)
  • 5x digital zoom in Full HD
  • Image controls with optional Camera Settings application for control of pan, tilt, and zoom

• Helpful!
Reactions: KattySteel
They are Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) cameras and they are more expensive than a regular webcams if you want a good one. Personally I wouldn't recommend getting one because I don't think they are worth the money but if you are dead set on getting one the Logitech BCC950 is among the more affordable ones that people use. Then there are others from Logitech that is significantly more expensive but are supposed to be better, I suggest looking at reviews of them to find if they are what you are looking for.

Have you looked into a pan tilt camera mount? Instead of paying the $ for a camera with the features built in, I bought a YT-500 model for Christmas for $55. You can't ZOOM with it but it has full pan and tilt. almost a whole 360 degrees panoramic and full motion up and down, the only exception being is if your cam is too big, and any wires that might get tangled or get in the way! you can put it flat on a desk, and it also has a screw-hole in the bottom for mounting on a tripod. it even comes with attachments for mounting a smartphone to it.

Have you looked into a pan tilt camera mount? Instead of paying the $ for a camera with the features built in, I bought a YT-500 model for Christmas for $55. You can't ZOOM with it but it has full pan and tilt. almost a whole 360 degrees panoramic and full motion up and down, the only exception being is if your cam is too big, and any wires that might get tangled or get in the way! you can put it flat on a desk, and it also has a screw-hole in the bottom for mounting on a tripod. it even comes with attachments for mounting a smartphone to it.

You're a genius. I have my cam on a boom arm but this would be great to add to it.

I use the Logitech BCC950 it's a little older but it's a great cam. It's capable of 1080p. Looks great fully zoomed in and it has the added bonus of echo cancellation in its speaker. So you don't have to deal with as much echo if you are using it to C2C.

Status
Not open for further replies.