AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Remote Sex Toy Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2011
I'm in a LD relationship, and I'm looking for a toy for her that fulfills the following requirements:

1) Can be controlled via an app/over the internet
2) Is non-penetrative

I saw a few toys like that, but the reviews are mixed.

Any camgirls use toys that fill those 2 requirements that they can recommend.

Thanks!

Not a model,

Lovense makes Domi 2. IMOP it's one of the best wands out there. It can be gentle to super strong, surprisingly quite at low speeds. It's coated in soft rubber, has a super flexible neck, and is water resistant. It has great battery life. The size and weight makes it easy to hold and use. There are also optional attachments.

I haven't tried it, but you could also probable use it with some of the toy mount pillows that are out there for even more options.

Domi 2 can store patterns, which can be set using the Lovense app. The app also does everything you would expect it to do, create and share patterns, internet control, sync to music or sound. One of the nice things about the app, is you can actually control more then one toy, like if down the line you get them a second toy. Or if say you get a toy, they can control your toy. You can also control their toys using a Nora or Max.

Alternatively if they do a lot of traveling, they might prefer some thing smaller like the Ambi. Just because it's smaller, and easier to tuck away.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaddyDominant
Not a model,

Lovense makes Domi 2. IMOP it's one of the best wands out there. It can be gentle to super strong, surprisingly quite at low speeds. It's coated in soft rubber, has a super flexible neck, and is water resistant. It has great battery life. The size and weight makes it easy to hold and use. There are also optional attachments.

I haven't tried it, but you could also probable use it with some of the toy mount pillows that are out there for even more options.

Domi 2 can store patterns, which can be set using the Lovense app. The app also does everything you would expect it to do, create and share patterns, internet control, sync to music or sound. One of the nice things about the app, is you can actually control more then one toy, like if down the line you get them a second toy. Or if say you get a toy, they can control your toy. You can also control their toys using a Nora or Max.

Alternatively if they do a lot of traveling, they might prefer some thing smaller like the Ambi. Just because it's smaller, and easier to tuck away.

Seconding this. I have the 1st Domi and LOVE IT. Like, if I could only have 1 toy for the rest of my life, it'd be the domi. It's a good size, not super huge but big enough to have a ton of power behind it.

Reactions: DaddyDominant
Thank you Lelo1 and Veggiebaby. I was looking around and someone else recommended the Domi 2, so I think that's what I'm going to get!

Status
Not open for further replies.