AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

RemoveYourContent- Experiences With It?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2021
Hey all. Just wondering what experiences have been so far with MFC's current DMCA tool, RemoveYourContent. I'm specifically worried it'll use my legal name in the report- a quick search of RemoveYourContent's submissions on LumenDatabase shows that most of the time it keeps it vague about who the report is representing, but other times it uses FULL LEGAL NAMES and that freaks me out, a lot. I have a free trial with Rulta right now and I'm debating whether I should pay for the privacy they offer, or take my chances with MFC.

Also any comments on the effectiveness of RemoveYourContent would be great too- do they pretty much stick to google results takedowns, or has anyone been successful in getting actual content removed?

Thanks everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.