AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

REPAYMENT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2022
hi. @stripchat it's been 2month since I can't withdraw my money that I got from @stripchat at paxum , til the last one they reject my payment.
I do ask for any other ways, but that ways don't work on me .
@paxum have told me to use p2p to transfer back to my account at stripchat. can I know it's that possible? how to do that? can u explain to me briefly.
I do ask trough email to @stripchat as usual, no reply and foward.

hi. @stripchat it's been 2month since I can't withdraw my money that I got from @stripchat at paxum , til the last one they reject my payment.
I do ask for any other ways, but that ways don't work on me .
@paxum have told me to use p2p to transfer back to my account at stripchat. can I know it's that possible? how to do that? can u explain to me briefly.
I do ask trough email to @stripchat as usual, no reply and foward.

I have investigated your payment delays and from what I can see, your payments are not reaching you through no fault from our side.
I can also see that numerous Support staff have responded thoroughly to you and have provided you with assistance with all your tickets.

Please continue your communication with the relevant team as the information they are providing you comes from the accounts department and anything which is unclear, can get clarified.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
the problems right I try use paxum 2 time and get reject. the fee money burn like that????!!!! how that possible.
I ask paxum, paxum said ask xhamsterlive stripchat for me transfer back use p2p to my account at stripchat xhamsterlive.
they said like that, so now how?
it so frustrating, it's delay as I get reject from directa24 2month ago, then u guys ask to change method payment, then I change of course it paid but right now the problems I can't withdraw that money.
don't said it's not your problems now, as I reach and ask paxum. they ask me to use p2p transfer back to my xhamsterlive stripchat account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.