AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reporting - A new way

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2019
find clues in my twitter profile
Twitter Username
@DoD404
MFC Username
dod404
Chaturbate Username
dod404
I see since few days a new way to report some abuse.
Directly from chat, you can now click on the pseudo and report like this

1585587617206.png

a second popup permit to add precisions :
1585587969072.png

I just hope that the message is really joined to the report to avoid abuses :)

(tell your mods / chat cleaners , if you have any)

Last edited:
About time. So many blue/purple bots as of recent.

I do see a downside to this though. "Message is inappropriate'. What is considered inappropriate? Since CB is an adult site (other that the obvious things that are taboo even for an adult site).
Hopefully the admins who review all the reports are not on a ban first ask questions later mood at times. :)

Upvote 0
as a model, I don't seem to have this option available.

About time. So many blue/purple bots as of recent.

I do see a downside to this though. "Message is inappropriate'. What is considered inappropriate? Since CB is an adult site (other that the obvious things that are taboo even for an adult site).
Hopefully the admins who review all the reports are not on a ban first ask questions later mood at times. :)

Abusive messages, or things which violate the ToS?

Upvote 0
as a model, I don't seem to have this option available.

Abusive messages, or things which violate the ToS?

Other than the obvious, yes.

The only thing I'm worried about is individuals who will send false reports simply because they don't like a user. For which if happens, I hope CB has implemented a system to warn users who do so.

Upvote 0
what about ban/kick for a reason. however i always say why before i do ban someone however i think it would be cool if they had something that said banned for spam or banned for being rude or something like that?

Upvote 0
This has been out for about 3 weeks or more now.
But it is good, and I think the reason it's not in your room as a model/broadcaster is because you can handle the person yourself: ban or silence.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
I think the reason it's not in your room as a model/broadcaster is because you can handle the person yourself: ban or silence.
I'd rather the trolls say something damning and I be able to report their offending messages to CB for them to handle

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.