AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

representative Studio representative boosted affiliate program traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that's a complete coincidence that accounts @Julia777julia and @tolerancetolerance posted almost at the same time about the same issue, but as different parties in said issue. Same that @tolerancetolerance's story keeps changing from her her ban being cause by her sister, because they're both named Yulya, just with different spelling, then by some stranger's documents on her account iirc and finally studio that violated her rights. Did I miss something?

Upvote 0
I'm sure that's a complete coincidence that accounts @Julia777julia and @tolerancetolerance posted almost at the same time about the same issue, but as different parties in said issue. Same that @tolerancetolerance's story keeps changing from her her ban being cause by her sister, because they're both named Yulya, just with different spelling, then by some stranger's documents on her account iirc and finally studio that violated her rights. Did I miss something?
I will tell you, my sister and I were previously in the julia777julia studio. the studio violated the rights of the site because of which the studio was banned. then I worked separately for myself under the account KARINA_SWEET12. a few months later he was banned. at the studio JULIA777JULIA I worked with my sister and with a young man. the account worked KARINA_SWEET12, there were payments, but after that it was also banned. The representative of the studio wrote us a letter about what fake traffic was doing while we were working in this studio. The support itself wrote that if you go for us to further consider your problem, let your representative write to us

Upvote 0
As for names, we have a name written differently in documents. international passport. with jumio support, I already decided the issue about this.

Upvote 0
Oh my god this person has like at least 6 different accounts here. I'm so sick of the multiple postings and most of them contradicting or not making sense. All accounts related are being banned.

Upvote 0
at least 6 different accounts here
When people do stuff like this, it pretty much confirms that their bans at CB are well earned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.