AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Request: interview with models/users about social interactions on websites like CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2021
Hi!

I'm a Dutch journalist, and I'm currently researching the topic of modeling sites like Chaturbate. I'd like to shed some light on the ins and outs of relationships on Chaturbate (and related sites). for example how models interact with regulars, what it means to fullfill this very basic human need for not just sexual, but emotional intimacy. Talking to users, I discovered that it's not necessarily all about sex, but also about genuine human connection between models and users. If anyone wants to tell me a little bit more about how they perceive and shape these types of interactions (both models and users), kindly send me an e-mail at mandy.ardor@gmail.com. Also don't hestitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding my research.

Thanks a bunch!
-Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.