AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Request to interview a CamGirl during the Pandemic Help/Advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2020
Hello,

I am a young student studying ethnography at a small University and this semester I was engaged in a project to interview exotic dancers on their philosophies of life. Sadly, this project was shut down by the Anthropology department's review board due to the current pandemic and I am now seeking to create an adapted version of the project built around camgirls. If any of you have recommendations for where to learn more about the camgirl experience, or could help me get in contact with a cam girl who would be willing to be interviewed via phone call, it would be greatly appreciated! Truly, any advice or suggestions to maximize the outcomes of this project are welcome. Thank you all for your help!

P.S. I'm happy to verify my research via PM if you would like to be interviewed and want to know more about the project.

why dont you talk more about the project here? also no cammodel is also going to call you on the phone. may i suggest skype or discord. also any compensation? some researches have offered us amazon vouchers to $5 visa gift cards.

Hello,

I am a young student studying ethnography at a small University and this semester I was engaged in a project to interview exotic dancers on their philosophies of life. Sadly, this project was shut down by the Anthropology department's review board due to the current pandemic and I am now seeking to create an adapted version of the project built around camgirls. If any of you have recommendations for where to learn more about the camgirl experience, or could help me get in contact with a cam girl who would be willing to be interviewed via phone call, it would be greatly appreciated! Truly, any advice or suggestions to maximize the outcomes of this project are welcome. Thank you all for your help!

P.S. I'm happy to verify my research via PM if you would like to be interviewed and want to know more about the project.
I suggest giving models the option to have an exchange via email because many can’t commit to a date and time to talk as it can be inconvenient. It is best to allow for flexibility

Reactions: Clara_chan
Status
Not open for further replies.