AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Requested to provide age verification for non existing second broadcaster

• Thread starter Deleted member 57914
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57914

@punker barbie Hi! Any chance you can help expedite the release of account? My broadcast got cut of yesterday without warning because it was flagged for a second unverified broadcaster appearing. Support has requested I submit documents to get this second broadcaster age verified. Only then will my account be reactivated and can I resume broadcasting. However, there is and was no second broadcaster. It has always been just me on screen. I can therefore not comply with the request by support. Untill someone (a living person) at Chaturbate actually takes a look at the recording of the stream where this second broadcaster is supposed to appear, and can verify my claim that it's just me on there, I'm stuck..... I do wear a mask, and my head is not visible often. This could be the reason why the monitoring software has gotten confused. It does not explain however why support is still insisting I provide verification for a non person even though I explained the situation (just me broadcasting, no third parties) in the title of the very first message sent out. My name here is the same as my accountname on Chaturbate.

@punker barbie Hi! Any chance you can help expedite the release of account? My broadcast got cut of yesterday without warning because it was flagged for a second unverified broadcaster appearing. Support has requested I submit documents to get this second broadcaster age verified. Only then will my account be reactivated and can I resume broadcasting. However, there is and was no second broadcaster. It has always been just me on screen. I can therefore not comply with the request by support. Untill someone (a living person) at Chaturbate actually takes a look at the recording of the stream where this second broadcaster is supposed to appear, and can verify my claim that it's just me on there, I'm stuck..... I do wear a mask, and my head is not visible often. This could be the reason why the monitoring software has gotten confused. It does not explain however why support is still insisting I provide verification for a non person even though I explained the situation (just me broadcasting, no third parties) in the title of the very first message sent out. My name here is the same as my accountname on Chaturbate.
Support has responded to your message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.