AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Resources or tips for how to become better at sexting in cam chats?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2019
I am a customer for private shows on Chaturbate. For privacy reasons I do not turn on my own cam. So I do a lot of chatting.

Do you - performers/models/customers - have resources or tips on how to become better at sexting/dirty talking in cam chats? Do you have logs of particularly good chats that you would like to share? English is not my first language - any sexting guides with a focus on english language learning? (No, “mmmmh” is not doing it for me ;)

What I do is generally
- compliment the performer/model
- express what I would like to see
- describe what I am doing (rarely)

For a starter I share some resources I found:
- Kinkly.com: "Dirty Talk 101: The Art of Using Your Words"
- Tina Horn: "The Grownup’s Little Book Of Sex Tips For Getting Dirty Digitally"
- Tina Horn & Alejandra Gutiérrez "SFSX: The Dirty Mind Guide 2 Talking Dirty
It’s Smut 101 in this lesson on hot talk: Erotic language is like a vibrator for your imagination!"

I am looking forward to your answers :)

Last edited:
IMHO but what you're currently doing is pretty much enough.

I consider it weird and sometimes creepy if an user is completely silent during the show (especially without any warning). I start wondering if I'm doing something wrong or there are some connection issues.

But I find it to be enough when an user makes clear what he wants, comments a little here and there.

Overall, I don't expect that any member I'm in a pvt show with, will be the master of dirty talk, and there's no need to.

That's my job to create a fantasy and keep it up. Any contribution to my hot monologue is appreciated but I never wait for it.

I really think you should relax and have fun as much as you're able to, the way you like and feel comfortable.

That's not the same as if you had a girlfriend who enjoys sexting&dirty talk. I get that you'd want to encourage her but the fact that you don't know the proper way, would leave you confused in this case.

Sex workers are very understanding in general.

That's one thing if you want to improve your communicative skills for yourself. And that's completely other thing if you want to improve 'em because of your crippling insecurities and your fear of failing in a model's eyes.

You always can ask a model to teach you how to sext/dirty talk. It may turn into a few amazing and fun private sessions for you and a model.

You always can ask a model to teach you how to sext/dirty talk. It may turn into a few amazing and fun private sessions for you and a model.

This is actually an amazing idea if you’re seriously trying to improve. It could be really fun.

If you’re trying to have more fun talking to the model, I’d recommend paying attention to her tendencies. Models are people; all people are unique. Some talk really raunchy, some don’t. Many hate the term “baby/bb” (I never address a model that way, even if they say it to me first). See if you can read the room before you say anything too crazy, especially if you wouldn’t normally say it.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Thank you for the reply, @Beawaresweety

That's one thing if you want to improve your communicative skills for yourself. And that's completely other thing if you want to improve 'em because of your crippling insecurities and your fear of failing in a model's eyes.

No crippling insecurities here. I’m doing fine. It is all about having fun with the chat und improving skills for the fun of it (but also no pressure). For me, the interaction with the model/performer (I would always say “performer” - I am surprised everyone here uses the term “model”) is the fun part that makes it so exciting. It is obviously not the same, but I think there are similarities to dirty talk outside of camming.

👍

I'm pretty bad with words, both in my private life and online. I hardly ever use dirty talk while chatting with a camgirl. Even in privates. Maybe I respect the models too much or maybe I'm just a bit shy and (like op) doesn't know how to talk correctly without offending the model. English is also not my first language, but I don't think that's the reason.
I really think a model would prefer 'normal' talk than dirty talk though. I would imagine that saying "You are really beautiful Jane" would be more appreciated than saying something like "Damn baby, you're fucking hot". Am I correct? I don't know.

I would imagine that saying "You are really beautiful Jane" would be more appreciated than saying something like "Damn baby, you're fucking hot". Am I correct? I don't know.

I really don't care one way or the other. I appreciate when the person who takes me private makes it clear what they enjoy and dirty talk is actually a great way to do this in a way that feels natural in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.