AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Respect goes out to you all!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan469

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 1, 2017
East Side Motha Fucka
MFC Username
waitnonyou
Streamate Username
Logan469
Chaturbate Username
Shyguy469
I am a long time perv of MFC (some of you i know but i doubt you recognize me, call me out in pm if you like ill tell you my name). Being a cam model myself now on CB i have had both experiences and while you can sympathize with the work that goes into being a model and keeping a room going, you dont really KNOW till you're a model. You had my respect before... even more so now. Nothing truly prepares you for the beginning but i persevere and draw inspiration from all the ladies ive seen kill it in the past. *steps off soapbox* :h:

Just saw this, and it's an older thread by a couple of weeks. But, also want to give a shout out to all the models for the work you put in. I recognize a few of the models from MFC here, some I'm even in your rooms.
Have no intention of being in front of a cam. But, respect to the models for the shit some of you have to put up with.

I think you understand even MORE than some of your female counterparts, tbh. Every successful camboy I know works his ASS off...there is just a smaller market for males. And even smaller if you aren't tiny and hairless.

Kudos!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
As a member, discovering this forum has been eye-opening. I am seeing things in a different light when I visit rooms now and appreciate the immense effort that goes into keeping a room kicking. I think also there is a lot of talent/expertise here in the technical and business aspect of it all - from troubleshooting to web design and everything in between; not to mention the level of entrepreneurial spirit you all have. Definitly has added to the respect I have for you gals and guys.

i love all the cambbs

*group hug*

As a member, discovering this forum has been eye-opening. I am seeing things in a different light when I visit rooms now and appreciate the immense effort that goes into keeping a room kicking. I think also there is a lot of talent/expertise here in the technical and business aspect of it all - from troubleshooting to web design and everything in between; not to mention the level of entrepreneurial spirit you all have. Definitly has added to the respect I have for you gals and guys.
Reading posts like this make all the upkeep of ACF more than worth it. If the community here can improve the way even a handful of people view cam models, that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.