AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Responding time Chaturbate-support after being banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 58742
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58742

Hi,

I see a lot of complaints, questions here and also many bad reviews about support when being banned.
Support doesnt give any reason and doesnt respond for a long time ( in my case it took 15 days).
For many broadcasters it is a full time job to pay the bills. It causes a lot of panic when getting banned without reason given and a "support" centre that doesnt respond.

Is there a specific period of time to ignore the banned person by support?
Isnt it possible to change this and respond within +/- 48 hours?

@punker barbie Maybe you can explain this and maybe it will help to take away a lot of stress for broadcasters with tokens on their account?

@punker barbie isn't it ok to share this information?
In my opinion it would help a lot of people and maybe it helps you to get less questions when somebody gets a ban.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Why are you here on this forum if you cant or refuse normal questions?
It would have been very helpful to many people to answer the very simple question i asked dont you think?

Upvote 0
Hi,

I see a lot of complaints, questions here and also many bad reviews about support when being banned.
Support doesnt give any reason and doesnt respond for a long time ( in my case it took 15 days).
For many broadcasters it is a full time job to pay the bills. It causes a lot of panic when getting banned without reason given and a "support" centre that doesnt respond.

Is there a specific period of time to ignore the banned person by support?
Isnt it possible to change this and respond within +/- 48 hours?

@punker barbie Maybe you can explain this and maybe it will help to take away a lot of stress for broadcasters with tokens on their account?
I apologize for the delayed responses. If you provide your ticket number, I will ensure the delay is reviewed with the Support team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.