AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Restarting anew on Chaturbate after hiatus

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
Hello @punker barbie

I would very much appreciate your help. I deleted my Chaturbate account about 6 months ago. Although I did well and had many followers, I decided to take a hiatus from camming due to privacy concerns. I would like to rejoin the Chaturbate community with a new account (xoxosexxxc). However, I discovered that my new account does not carry the new badge when I started camming last week. This seems to differ from Chaturbate's practice based on previous discussions I have read on this forum. In hindsight, had I known this could happen, I probably should not have deleted my account. Can I please ask for your help to have a new badge reinstated for my new account? I would very much appreciate your help with this!

Hello @punker barbie

I would very much appreciate your help. I deleted my Chaturbate account about 6 months ago. Although I did well and had many followers, I decided to take a hiatus from camming due to privacy concerns. I would like to rejoin the Chaturbate community with a new account (xoxosexxxc). However, I discovered that my new account does not carry the new badge when I started camming last week. This seems to differ from Chaturbate's practice based on previous discussions I have read on this forum. In hindsight, had I known this could happen, I probably should not have deleted my account. Can I please ask for your help to have a new badge reinstated for my new account? I would very much appreciate your help with this!

Thank you for your response @punker barbie! I have contacted Chaturbates Support and will update you on their response:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.