AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

return tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2022
Hi!! I have a doubt

Someone used the tip menu to request something from 99tkns but my connection just dropped for which I feel indebted...now there is an option to send direct messages and send offline tips, can I use this to return the tokens to him?
Is this way of returning tokens legal? or is there any other way?

tyy

Last edited:
Hi!! I have a doubt

Someone used the tip menu to request something from 99tkns but my connection just dropped for which I feel indebted...now there is an option to send direct messages and send offline tips, can I use this to return the tokens to him?
Is this way of returning tokens legal? or is there any other way?

tyy
If there is a green send tip button on their profile, yes you can. Very generous of you to return the tokens, most I think would keep them and perform the action if the user returned with an explanation of what happened.

Reactions: Bella-White
Upvote 0
If there is a green send tip button on their profile, yes you can. Very generous of you to return the tokens, most I think would keep them and perform the action if the user returned with an explanation of what happened.

Thanks for answering, in the end I waited for him and since he didn't come back then at the end of the broadcast I tried to give them to him but I got a warning that he couldn't receive tokens :wacky:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.