AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Returning after years away

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkinboutit

Cam Model
Aug 22, 2019
Hello acf, I missed you!

I started camming pretty young and it was my only source of income for years. I left for life/relationship circumstances to try and make a go in the vanilla world, but things aren't working out. Im scraping by, and I want to go back to school soon. I don't see how I'll be able to support myself and study full time with the way things are going. I miss feeling free and having control over my work environment. Everyone close to me already knows, so that isn't a worry.

The things that stress me are that right before I left I dealt with harassment IRL, and I worry the person could cause me trouble. I'm also in my late 20s and I feel like I aged out. Its ridiculous but additionally I feel a bit like I couldn't cut it in the real world.

Just hoping to hear from other models who have come back to cam after years in a "regular" career & what that experience was like for you. Thank you 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.