AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reviving my CB account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaCharlotte

Cam Model
Jul 13, 2019
Twitter Username
@avacharlotte13
MFC Username
avacharlottex
Chaturbate Username
avacharlottex
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002596770/AvaCharlotteX/
Hello,

I posted on here a little while ago asking if I would be given new model status again if I started a new account. There were mixed answers on that, but I ended up making an account. They didn't give me new model status, but I've already put a ton of work into my bio on the new account and I like my new username much better. I emailed them to ask them to transfer my followers.

Anyways, the reason I had wanted to make a new account in the first place was because although I had 30k followers and had been doing super well for a while, I lost internet for a month and the month before that I had been in a different country to study. Basically I took two months off. When I was finally able to get back on, I was making like $10/day. My room was totally dead, even though I got on every day for a while. I really can't afford to make that little- I have way too many bills to pay, so I moved over to MFC. I've been doing well enough on MFC but I just REALLY prefer Chaturbate. I would really like to revive my CB account.

Do you think it's possible to get back to where I was? If that means camming every day on MFC to keep paying rent and then getting on CB afterwards every day for a couple hours even if I make nothing for a while I can live with that, but I just don't want to put all that time in for nothing.

If there's hope let me know, and also tips or ideas for getting people watching me and tipping again would be GREATLY appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.