AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Richy Richy account banned. [Chaturbate] 18639607 - Re: Ban inquiry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2021
OK so it happened !

I am unsure why... But Richyrichy account is banned...

Screenshot 2021-11-21 01.58.43.png

af7724cda8810c812194b7c70db3386c4c7f8be0.jpg

Please we need support, thank you @punker barbie

So like many who go before me.... I throw myself onto Punker Barbie

[Chaturbate] 18639607 - Ban inquiry

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
homer simpson episode 6 GIF

Now I just have to sit back for a while.... And sulk !

Upvote 0
FEEDBACK

After 48hours of my report email.. the account is back and working. Below are words from CB-Central

"Your account should now work. Please try again and let us know if you have any issues."

I wish i could come back here to this amazing forum and report back to you what the issue was. To share what went wrong to cause it. And what I did to correct it.

Sadly. I can not because feedback is limited from CB-Central. The positive side is that my own issue is resolved. The sad part is that I cant be of any help here into what works.

Perhaps each case is individual. I really have no answers for forum readers. But I did want to come back to say the issue is resolved.

I also took a moment to think back to everything I might have done. I created a list in my mind. And wondered if it was anything to do with that.

Moving forward I am now going to be much more careful with my account.

PunkerBarbie / CB-Cenral. You do the best you can dealing with many many accounts. I think what forum posters would really like is something specific as to why their account locked.

It seems a common ask.

Posters: It would also help if you come back with feedback... I would love to read through to find out when your accounts work again..

In my case I will have to be satisfied with the response of:
"Try it now"

Account paused : Nov 19, 2021,
Account Resolved:Nov 21, 2021,

PROBLEM SOLVED

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.