AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Right forum? Helping models earn more money.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have been an adult webmaster since 2001 promoting webcam sites exclusively. Started with iFriends, then MFC and finally Chaturbate with several others in between.

After selling a large site a few years ago I am finally getting back into things full steam and would like to work with cam girls and other content / service providers to have fun and get rich. I am currently building a few things that will allow you to add to your income with little to no effort and allow you to continue earning while you sleep or long after you retire.

Things aren't quite ready for a public launch but I do have a lot of tips and tricks to help webcam models earn more money doing the same things they do now and ways to add income with a little extra work.

So my question is, is this allowed here and is this the correct forum?

Thanks to all of you for providing services that have allowed me to earn a living from home for nearly 20 years.

Cheers

Pretty sure it's allowed, but you may not like the response you get from people. I would advise ya to word your pitch wisely, we get a lot of "get rich quick while having fun with your tits out" type of folks trying to sling their goods around here.

Pretty sure it's allowed, but you may not like the response you get from people. I would advise ya to word your pitch wisely, we get a lot of "get rich quick while having fun with your tits out" type of folks trying to sling their goods around here.

I hate those idiots more than most providers. In 2001 it was "send me all your pics and I'll build you a website". lol

And to go further, anything I do will be fully explained, easy to verify and requires nothing significant from providers. Plus I'm happy to share any tricks I've learned along the way with anyone.

Cheers

I'm all for SEO and other affiliate related advice. So you have my attention. I have a couple white labels that I want to relaunch. I havent put the effort I've wanted to.

But if you are selling advice, I ain't buying unless it's an ebook maybe. Who are you? Tell us more about your experience. How did you drive traffic to these sites? Did you do multiple at once or oy focus on one at a time? 20 years you said?

I'm all for SEO and other affiliate related advice. So you have my attention. I have a couple white labels that I want to relaunch. I havent put the effort I've wanted to.

But if you are selling advice, I ain't buying unless it's an ebook maybe. Who are you? Tell us more about your experience. How did you drive traffic to these sites? Did you do multiple at once or oy focus on one at a time? 20 years you said?

I'm not selling anything.

On SEO and white labels, do you mean Chaturbate or something else? On those with few options you would actually be better off skipping the white label and putting up some embeds with your own on page text so you can target specific niches. Most White Labels just don't have enough options to bring in great SEO results no matter what.

And I promoted multiple at once but I tend to stick with the best option at the time. iFriends was a monster in its time, Chaturbate built almost the perfect website with an affiliate program and I pushed it exclusively for years. It's probably a little saturated now so looking at some new stuff but I think there's still some money there, my REVSHARE is pushing $30 per free join over several years.

2001 to now so 18 years as an affiliate, been online selling since 1999.

Our script was actually provided in the Chaturbate backend for a long time. Was some custom code to make something like a white label. And I ran a large video host for real amateurs. Sold it and the new owners let it die. :(

That you know of white labels puts you ahead of 99% of cam models. AmberCutie has always been an absolute pro at that compared to others and she'd never remember but we have talked over the years. To see her still here doing this thing makes me smile.

Cheers

Reactions: Mila_ and AudriTwo
While a few of you are here has anyone written up the benefits of referring traffic to your rooms using affiliate codes for the extra money? I tried a few searches but didn't see much.

If there is a thread someone has handy please link it.

The main question I came across after becoming a PPC campaign manager in vanilla is a painful one to many old school webmasters, and that's the question of relevance. Relevance to a user who might become a paying customer, why would they go through your website? I use the example from the travel industry that sets of many cam CEOs and affiliate managers on fire: Do you search for Delta Airlines on Google when you wish to buy flight tickets online, or do you search for your flight destination?
I think it's time to profoundly change how we strategize and incorporate data based decisions as marketers, rather than aim at loads of traffic in our vertical. We're no longer in 2004 :) I know we can't use re-marketing like in Google or Facebook, I know we don't have the same audience segmenting tools, however it's time for a change and to develop alternatives, not just VR. I know my opinion is not popular among many affiliates, and traffic whales who now attend tradeshows and boast about traffic, but I think that without new data tools, all of us are about to be navigating the high seas without a compass, a map, or a GPS.

While a few of you are here has anyone written up the benefits of referring traffic to your rooms using affiliate codes for the extra money? I tried a few searches but didn't see much.

If there is a thread someone has handy please link it.
There’s some threads on the “models only” section of the forum. But if you have anything to share you have to do it in the public section. Maybe create a new thread or post to this one. It’s always interesting to read what other affiliates do and think.

Reactions: AudriTwo
What are your opinions on affiliates using catfishing tactics to get sign ups? As in pretending to be us on dating sites or other social media sites. I work on streamate mostly, and I get a handful of dudes who introduce themselves as in "Hey its so and so from x site. You told me to sign up." The worse was when I had an affiliate scamming my fans selling bogus skype shows for paypal and amazon gift cards (and telling strangers he was scamming what state I was in and offering to meet up).

Like why be dishonest? I can usually get new sign-ups to purchase shows or tips, but I can't in good faith put up the charade, because that wasn't me they were talking to. I don't know how the conversation went, and I am not cool on duping lonely men who want to find a girlfriend.

On streamate they give us our own affiliate link. (mines audritwo.cammodels.com) I get an additional 40% when they spend on me and 20% when they spend on other models. if we sign up through cambuilder we can get a standard white lable where we can get 35% and not be covered by chargebacks. I direct all my twitter traffic to my link. I can make anywhere from $100-$300 a week on cammodel.com earnings passively.

Streamate has always been good in that regard and that is an awesome arrangement for a model.

As for catfishing, no. Back in the early years I and nearly everyone made profiles on various sites of cam models for iFriends but it was mostly rewriting what they wrote in their profiles and using the actual profile to send traffic to their cam rooms. Someone acting like you and talking to guys without your permission is a bad look all around and can't be good for business. The one selling your stuff is just a thief.

I would rather ask 100 girls for permission and work with 1 that knows the situation and what is going on. If she knows I'm promoting her in ways she would approve it's seamless to go from surfer to paying customer without a hiccup. As you referenced that isn't true when they are out and about lying in your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.