1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Robot brothel opens in Moscow

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by heybarkeep, May 17, 2018.

1. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

https://www.geek.com/tech/moscow-based-sex-bot-brothel-welcomes-world-cup-players-1740100/

Never had any interest in normal brothels but this, this sounds too hilarious to pass up. See yall there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lelo1

CBS SF 5 has video

DailyStar
    [​IMG]
    COSTING: Rooms at the “legal brothel” cost between £17.75 and £29.50 per hour

[​IMG]
    he dolls are thoroughly disinfected with “special solutions” after each use

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

Eww. Imagine having that job. Second guessing myself now that I think about it.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Lelo1

5. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

Appreciate the information. Less amused and more creeped out by all of this now.

6. NoelleBright

Cam Model

The butthole is really underwhelming.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

Great post. Audibly chuckled even if you were being more serious than joking. Nothing more disappointing than an underwhelming butthole.

8. justjoinedtopost

So in other words, someone thinks it's a clever idea to try and charge a bunch of guys to take turns with a glorified fleshlight. I'll pass. I guess you could slap a set of tits on a shopvac, but that don't mean I am going to feel particularly compelled to try and f*ck it; and certainly not behind a bunch of other folks.

One of the news aggregators I check is drudgereport (mainly because it has links at the bottom to a bunch of other news outlets). Honestly, I think Drudge has shared every sex robot story that has come out over the last couple of years. A little surprised this one seems to have slipped by him.

9. Luxy Reid

Cam Model

o my fuck this is my fetish.

wut. Maybe I should visit...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. NoelleBright

Cam Model

It was a bit of both.
    Really though, if you're making a luxury sex doll why would you essentially ignore one of the fuckable holes? I was clicking around and the more expensive ones have super detailed hand painted pussies that they even make look wet. They put fucking texture on the nipples and then they just give up at the butthole? It looks like they spread her cheeks and plowed her once with a drill bit and called it a day.
    I was also worried about the ease of which the titties could tear on the models with huge honkers and then I discovered they sell a solution that allows you to melt the skin back together. Probably a smart decision considering you're like one vigorous titfuck away from a ripped underboob on Miss O-cup.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lelo1

Just makes me think of the meme:
    [​IMG]

With the guy dolls people can at least bring their own dick attachments.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. PrettyboyJake

For a moment, I thought that this meant sci-fi metal robot and not human-looking robot and I got really excited :hilarious:

13. justjoinedtopost

Ever since I visited Disney World and seen all them sexy animatronics years ago, I have just been dreaming of getting my dick up inside something like this. Hell, I can't even go clothes shopping for more than 15 minutes or so before I have to run to the bathroom and rub one out, just on account of all them hot, hot mannequins standing around.

This is completely healthy, natural and normal in every way. Don't pay any attention to anybody who says otherwise. Now if you all will excuse me, I'm gonna grab the laptop and go sit on the washing machine for a while, see if I can't find a nice cartoon camgirl on CB to watch.

14. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

Well yeah, if you want to be all realistic about it I guess it doesn't sound very fun. No big loss I suppose. Still seems more enjoyable and sanitary than watching soccer at least.

15. Amber Megan

Interesting, to day the least ...

16. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

In less amusing news, non robotic sex workers aren't as welcome at this World Cup.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ion-st-petersburg-homeless-dogs-a8390871.html

More at the link.

17. CharlieCharma

Cam Model

I wonder if you could use it to act out really fducked up fantasies or if that would be too step-stoney(like how serial killers start by killing little bunnies before peoplE.

18. JickyJuly

Cam Model

I wonder if they did this in the US what insurance they'd need or if it would be considered legal at all? Sex toys have to be sold as a "novelty" to keep folks who end up in the ER from being able to sue. What happens when someone hurts themselves with the robot? Hehehe.

19. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

Drunk post? Not sure that I completely follow. Do any serial killers have a known history with lifeless objects such as mannequins or blowup dolls? If it weren't for the absolutely ridiculous boobs, they don't seem much different from the dummies used by athletes at performance centers. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your post.

Yeah, curious how it would all play out too. Always found novelty use funny. Like what the fuck is the novelty of this stuff. Kinda reminds me of for tobacco use only. Like who is using a four foot bong to smoke tobacco out of?

20. CharlieCharma

Cam Model

You're misunderstanding. Serial killers start by pretending to act out fantasies and progressively get more extreme. Same with serial rapists. So while it would be cool if these could be used to act out fucked up fantasies, I also wonder if it would be a stepping stone for committing fucked up crimes. If that doesn't make sense, I apologize. I do not know how to better describe the thought right now.

• Like Like x 1
  21. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

Yeah, clearly understood this.

As I explained, your fears are misplaced. Not relevant. No evidence to show any correlation. No need to apologize. I appreciate that you tried explaining your reasoning.

22. EmptyKins

Cam Model

The show West World seems to have taken that stepping stone for us and built a few bridges with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

This thread got me to wondering about all the fucked up fantasies that some camgirls act out. I wonder if they are used as a stepping stone to commit fucked up crimes in real life. Eh, probably no need for concern. Always seemed silly to blame others for ones own actions anyway. Not as silly as blaming inanimate objects but still, silly.

Good show? Never watched. I'm a big fan of building bridges so maybe I'd like it.

24. EmptyKins

Cam Model

I think you'd like it. Gives you an inside look to the "future" of AI and how upper class society goes straight to using them for sex and murder.

25. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

That does sound right up my alley. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

26. EmptyKins

Cam Model

Amazon prime and Hulu both offer "free" trial periods! I switched between both, cancelled, started on a new email and binged my way to the latest episode without paying a dime. I love talking about it so if you like it I hope you come back and tell us what you thought!