AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

room bondgirl013 BROADCASTING IN THE PARK. A MAN VISITOR PASSED BY

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The site doesn't seem to care!

If it bothers you this much, you should report it on CB, not here.

Don’t forget this forum is independent of CB. Amber graciously provides a space for people to air their specific grievances, but the cam sites are not required to respond to anything posted here.

And if nobody reported this through official means, it’s hard to get upset at CB for ignoring a problem they were never told about in the first place (and their automated checks and balances didn’t catch).

Upvote 0
majority of camsites arent always monitoring their models streaming, because it's impossible. sure there are AI now to help, but they rely mostly on community reports when people are breaking TOS.

if you reported, and nothing has happened yet. be patient, they have so many other reports they have to go through. it's the weekend too. fewer hands on deck.

you mentioned in another thread you saw a child. i need to reiterate, if you see ANY minors on stream, that needs to report asap or you are complacent.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
Don’t forget this forum is independent of CB. Amber graciously provides a space for people to air their specific grievances, but the cam sites are not required to respond to anything posted here.
Especially in the past 6 months or so, I've felt like very few people who come to this section of the forum understand that at all.

Upvote 0
If it bothers you this much, you should report it on CB, not here.

And if nobody reported this through official means, it’s hard to get upset at CB for ignoring a problem they were never told about in the first place (and their automated checks and balances didn’t catch).
I have been sending a complaint at the top for 3 days already. The model apparently makes good money if she is not banned

Upvote 0
majority of camsites arent always monitoring their models streaming, because it's impossible. sure there are AI now to help, but they rely mostly on community reports when people are breaking TOS.

if you reported, and nothing has happened yet. be patient, they have so many other reports they have to go through. it's the weekend too. fewer hands on deck.

you mentioned in another thread you saw a child. i need to reiterate, if you see ANY minors on stream, that needs to report asap or you are complacent.
Naturally, I reported that I was a minor. on that the support stated that it is not a minor, but the age is confirmed

Upvote 0
Сидела женщина со своим ребёнком. Ребёнку на вид 5 месяцев. Женщина выглядит, тоже как несовершеннолетняя. Я считаю, это не нормально, для взрослого сайта
the baby is a minor and should not be on an adult site. regardless, i think there might have been some communication troubles between you and the site reporting. they must have thought you meant the broadcastor.

when reporting minors on cam (including babies) take a screenshot and send it to support with your report. if there isnt away to attach images with your report, send your report to their support email instead.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.