AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Room Games for a newbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helenavixen

Cam Model
Dec 25, 2017
Hi all!
I have a question of sorts. Does anyone know of any games for a newbie to start with? I've been of course looking up games but for a person that gets overwhelmed at restaurants when asked "soup or salad" I'm having the same feeling with the games I've found online. Right now I plan on doing a raffle and playing Never have I ever where they can give token to play. What are some other ones I can do? :)

Also I newbie here (on MFC). So far I have only messed around with the Guess Phrase game with Charlesbot a teensy bit. I liked the idea of it but not sure if it was very fun for members. I am also planning some raffle stuff but am not sure what the best way to sort of like....advertise it is? The two I currently have planned are sort of longer term raffles, like a month or so? I really like the idea of Never Have I Ever! That seems like a fairly easy game option for starting out! Stuff like wheel spins seem very popular as well.

Maybe something similar to the pick a rubber duck game at fairs? Like have color or numbered cards with members can tip and choose. Some have prizes and some do not so it is a fun/easy gamble?

I think my biggest anxiety around planning games is that members won't think my prizes are good/fun enough especially compared to what other models are currently offering.

I recommend using Charlesbot to run games, having something automated will make it easier for you to focus on the room. I would just give away simple prizes and not feel the need to give away too much.

Thanks for the responses so far!

Also I newbie here (on MFC). So far I have only messed around with the Guess Phrase game with Charlesbot a teensy bit. I liked the idea of it but not sure if it was very fun for members. I am also planning some raffle stuff but am not sure what the best way to sort of like....advertise it is? The two I currently have planned are sort of longer term raffles, like a month or so? I really like the idea of Never Have I Ever! That seems like a fairly easy game option for starting out! Stuff like wheel spins seem very popular as well.

Maybe something similar to the pick a rubber duck game at fairs? Like have color or numbered cards with members can tip and choose. Some have prizes and some do not so it is a fun/easy gamble?

I think my biggest anxiety around planning games is that members won't think my prizes are good/fun enough especially compared to what other models are currently offering.

The rubber ducky idea is really good! I feel the same way, one of my fears is starting a game and have NO ONE play at all. I personally LOVE the idea of making games (
even complicated ones at one point) but it looks like they only do well with popular models.But ima try next week and see how it goes. I also know nothing about Charlesbot so thats something I need to look up

Thanks for the responses so far!

The rubber ducky idea is really good! I feel the same way, one of my fears is starting a game and have NO ONE play at all. I personally LOVE the idea of making games (
even complicated ones at one point) but it looks like they only do well with popular models.But ima try next week and see how it goes. I also know nothing about Charlesbot so thats something I need to look up

My best advice would be to just go for it! I also had the fear of no one participating and unfortunately there are sometimes just slower days but keep trying it and see which ones are also fun for you!

Charlesbot is super helpful and easy! It auto starts a tutorial when you first use it and you can easily have it show you all commands if you forget. Using it was another thing that I learned to use by just jumping into head first and I honestly I feel like my regulars kind of enjoy watching me adorably struggle bus my way through stuff. :cat:

Reactions: helenavixen
*sigh* All of you want to start at the top.

Ask your room what they want. Craft apps and shows around your audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.