AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Room Goals -- No Functioning Countdown in Ticket Show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
Hi folks, can anyone, Model or User (or @xChloe or @Charlie_SC) tell me or confirm for me that goals during Ticket (and probably Group) shows do not "work"?

Today my model friend had a ticket show, and at the start of the show she set a small goal (her plan was to have a number of smallish goals during the show as well as menu items) but when tips were made by us, the total required to reach the goal did not change.

Hey @Ozzie_

Public and Private tips will not affect the progress bar, only tips sent from the Epic Goal Contribute button.

Upvote 0
Hey @Ozzie_

Public and Private tips will not affect the progress bar, only tips sent from the Epic Goal Contribute button.
@Charlie_SC do you mean that in a ticket show only the epic goal is "in play"? Because it wasn't an epic goal, it was the "normal" goal. Tipping made no change to the progress towards this goal.

Or do you mean that in a ticket show tipping for the epic goal actualy goes towards the smaller goal.

Upvote 0
Sorry @Ozzie_ 🤦‍♀️ You were referring to the daily goal.
I was focused on the Epic Goal as per the recent update - my apologies.

Can you please PM me the models' username and let me know the date/time of the ticket show so I can check this out.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.