AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Room is poppin', but no tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluraa

Cam Model
May 16, 2019
United States
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@Aluramoonbeam
MFC Username
Aluraa_
Hey, I'm still kinda new at this, but I'll frequently get a lot of people in my room, like over a hundred, esp the less clothes I have on, but a lot of the times people are just talking but no one is tipping. How can I have so many people and not make any money? (T_T) I understand that only a small percentage of people will actually tip but it seems like it's always like one person doing all the tipping and everyone else just watching. How can I turn all these people into tippers? I have a pretty stocked tip menu and a wheel and snap and stuff, what other things do people like to tip for? I feel like I'm missing something! It seems like people are pretty satisfied with just talking to me and not buying anything.

More people doesn’t necessarily mean more tokens. Some 30 people rooms make more than rooms in the first 3 rows.

Some of it is luck, but you can stack the deck in your favor and help your luck if you experiment without fear of failure. Think of camming as a video game. How many times do you need to play the same stage until you make it? Well... 1000 if you do things the same way each time, but less if you look for creative solutions to common problems. It’s a matter of trial and error.

Most times when you have a room full of people and nobody tips it’s because they are satisfied as it is and don’t need anything extra to get off. Cover up and you will lose viewership but earn tippers. You gotta find your own balance there between showing for attention and covering for tokens.

Don’t be shy about reminding them to tip you, sometimes a little nudge can do a lot. I don’t mean a whiney “come on guys, tip” but more of a sales schpiel, like if you were in customer service retail, or a server telling people about the specials. A little oh hey guys in case you didn’t know I’ve got token keno going/ my tip menu is active/ my snap is on sale today for X and includes these things / if you tip a total of X you get a free clip today! Etc. Keeping it friendly and low pressure but informative. Someone will usually tip or ask a question, and once you get one topper it usually wakes up the others and builds some momentum again!

Probable crazy, it's about getting people to want to tip. Some times that means listening to find out what they want. or setting a goal that they think they can achieve. Maybe that's offering a special. Or setting a time limit so there urgency to tip. Or doing buy in for a group show, so they have to tip to get into the show. Some times that's taking the one tipper private, so you can get their tokens and move on quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.