AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Room Settings not loading

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
Hey @punker barbie

My room got suspended when I was testing settings in a pass worded room as there was a rv in the back ground, I agreed to the message and now the settings for my page will not load to allow me to remove the password. Cookies and cache have been cleard, multiple browsers and pc's have been tried and the problem persists. None of the tabs on my page are able to load in the data.

Can I get this issue resolved?

Thanks

Hey @punker barbie

My room got suspended when I was testing settings in a pass worded room as there was a rv in the back ground, I agreed to the message and now the settings for my page will not load to allow me to remove the password. Cookies and cache have been cleard, multiple browsers and pc's have been tried and the problem persists. None of the tabs on my page are able to load in the data.

Can I get this issue resolved?

Thanks
Haven't seen that one before, did you try another subdomain like es.chaturbate.com en.chaturbate.com etc

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Haven't seen that one before, did you try another subdomain like es.chaturbate.com en.chaturbate.com etc
nope, good idea, I'll give it a try now.

Upvote 0
amazingly, subdomains work. anyone have a guide to learn Spanish in a couple of hours since I cant use the English site anymore 😂

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
amazingly, subdomains work. anyone have a guide to learn Spanish in a couple of hours since I cant use the English site anymore 😂
NVM, english site is loading now that I changed the settings in the spanish site.

Upvote 0
Im sorry to hear that there was an issue clearing the message and retaining access to your account. I am glad to hear you were able to make your way past this however if you encounter an issue like this again do not hesitate to contact support with a screenshot so the QA team can analyze and assist. I will notify them of this issue now so they can look into this in more detail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.