AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rooms that say there in a “public” location getting tons of tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylaura

Deactivated Account
May 25, 2020
I see this often on CB— a gal claims she is in a public location and trying to be discreet. They show nothing, and wear headphones and don’t chat verbally. But you can tell the location really isn’t public, because of course it’s not allowed. A gal claiming to be in a coffee shop, but you can see a closet door behind her(clearly not a coffee shop). Just amazes me guys fall for this and tip like crazy.

Any thoughts?

It’s actually brilliant because the gal just sat and made over $125 in about 45 minutes and never showed a thing. Just a few expressive facial expressions and a little typing in chat like someone was very near her and she was trying to be discreet. I guess just the illusion of being in a public place (when your clearly NOT in a public place) is all users need to drop tokens like crazy. Made much more than if naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.