AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Roseanne might be making a return

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heybarkeep

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2016
Was at my parents earlier and my mom brought this to my attention. Was too young to really get the show when it originally aired but have recently seen some episodes. Have a buddy in the boons that refuses to get cable or the internet so we usually have to watch Night Court and Roseanne if nothing new is at Redbox. Great show, way ahead of its time. Cautiously optimistic about its return.

Reactions: Always_Tim and Gen
I saw a post somewhere about them starting it again and doing like 8 new episodes. I love this show, my favorites are the Halloween ones! Super excited to see how it does. Hopefully it's better than the renew of Full House cause that one kinda sucks to me.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Consider the original series ended as being a story she wrote I wonder where they would pick up the new series? Since Dan is dead at the end but they got John Goodman returning.

It makes me wonder how much money they'd have to throw at this, especially considering just how much of a star-maker the show turned out to be. I guess at least they could throw Lecy Goranson and Michael Fishman some steady work. Goranson was always the better Becky, anyway.

Read that Whitney Cummings is involved as a producer. Pretty cool, like her stand up work.

Reactions: Gen
Wasn't aware. Hype level lowered.

That's just my opinion. Two Broke Girls has managed to exist for six seasons, so it must have some appeal, even if I'm not able to identify it. And you're right, Cummings herself is smart and funny (which is why I'm baffled by the dumb and unfunny TV shows to her name.)

At any rate, Roseanne was always in charge of Roseanne, and I doubt that's going to change. Cummings getting a producer credit on this project probably says a lot more about her entertainment business sense than it does about the quality of the show we'll get. It should be interesting.

woah woah woaahh!! Which Rosanne Universe are we talking about? The series finale ended with it being a dream of Rosanne's. Dave died after his heart attack David was actually BECKY'S boyfriend, Darlene didn't have have the baby. There was no winning of the lottery.It was like the movie Adaptation, but when Rosanne started writing. So, is this the Universe where Dan isn't around anymore or the Universe that takes place in her books?

At first I was all "It's kinda hard for me to get excited about this with Dan (my favorite character) being dead," but then people were telling me they're gonna have it as if Dan's death never really happened.

Yes - they are basically ignoring the last season as non-canonical, from what I've seen. Also, BOTH Becky actresses will be on the show - the original Becky returning as Becky, and the alternate Becky will be playing another character.

Some of you are probably too young to remember "Dallas" and Bobby's death/dream sequence.

Clicky

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.