AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Royal Rumble 2017

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2017
West Virginia
Twitter Username
@Centurion_Cajun
Are there any other wrestling fans on this forum? Tonight is the Royal Rumble, which is perhaps my favorite gimmick match of the year. The continued excitement of seeing so many different wrestlers in so short a time is always entertaining. On top of that there are the surprise entrants. Unfortunately, it looks like this year is going to be the Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, and Goldberg show, but as long as I get to see Rusev and Alexa Bliss at some point I'll be entertained. Plus I'll probably be too drunk by the end of it to care who is actually wrestling.

Reactions: DuoShi
Just 45 minutes left. I need to go get some food before it starts.

That rumble winner though. Not expected at all.

I was hoping Jericho won to carry a feud to Wrestlemania with KO. At least, a Roman vs Undertaker match was setup.

I was personally hoping for Bray to win. He has had a less than stellar record and not titles outside of a short lived Intercontinental Title reign. He is an amazing talent who has been buried at almost every opportunity. Orton has been champion multiple times and doesn't need another reign, but Bray could really benefitted from it. Hopefully they will do something meaningful with the breakup of the Wyatt family that doesn't leave him completely buried.

Well, there's always the Elimination Chamber. I would be surprised if they let Cena's title reign be shorter than a Wrestlemania match, especially since he hasn't main evented it in a while, but there's a possibly.

Overall, the PPV was solid. It was just the Royal Rumble match itself that sucked ass.

They build this match up to high heaven, especially with Goldberg, Lesnar, and Taker.

Lesnar gets eliminated in seconds after Goldberg hits a spear and then a clothesline.

Goldberg hits a crappy looking spear on Taker, then 30 seconds later, Taker gets up and just tosses him over.

Then Roman Reigns comes in at 30, who NO-ONE wanted, and eliminates Taker with ease.

Fuck off.

Reactions: Tracerhead
Overall, the PPV was solid. It was just the Royal Rumble match itself that sucked ass.

They build this match up to high heaven, especially with Goldberg, Lesnar, and Taker.

Lesnar gets eliminated in seconds after Goldberg hits a spear and then a clothesline.

Goldberg hits a crappy looking spear on Taker, then 30 seconds later, Taker gets up and just tosses him over.

Then Roman Reigns comes in at 30, who NO-ONE wanted, and eliminates Taker with ease.

Fuck off.

I agree, the booking on this one made little sense. It seemed like they marketed Goldberg, Lesnar, and Undertaker to simply get people to want to watch. Braun Strowman had more impact than the three of them combined. I personally have a problem with the way they continue to push part timers and men who are 50+ over younger talent who need the rub. I was entertained, but I would have wanted the booking to go in a completely different direction. I have no desire to see Roman Reigns in the main event of another WrestleMania.

Reactions: YelloMit
back stage is that taker is hurt and that by WM32 it will be him and roman. for now it him and braun.
now orton has not been feeling it for a while and this wyate thing has seemed to put some back in it for him
I think bray is wining the belt at elimination chamber and a feud with orton is brewing.

The undercard was great, with the two world title matches, Styles vs Cena in particular, being amazing. The Rumble match itself was a microcosm of everything wrong with WWE in 2017 - part-timers presented as being above the full-timers, Roman being shoved down the fans' throat, an unwillingness to push anybody new, long stretches where nothing exciting happens, a refusal to listen to what the fans want, instead giving them what's convenient for WWE.

Reactions: Tracerhead
Status
Not open for further replies.