AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

rude broadcaster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2021
broadcaster : justinebeauux
she insulted me without reason cuz i told her to fix her cam she started talking bad is that legal?
what happend to people on cb? i think she is high or on cracks
i hope she get banned

Not going to comment on the specific situation, since only you and the broadcaster know what words were actually exchanged......
But nobody should *tell* a model to do anything; if you think there's an issue with their stream quality, it's a good idea to let them know politely in a tip note or pm, and leave it at that.
(and no need to name the model btw)

she insulted me without reason cuz i told her to fix her cam she started talking bad is that legal?
i hope she get banned

Members should not be TELLING models to do anything. That’s the problem with some of you men on sex sites. Y’all think that, just because we want your money, that it’s acceptable to just talk to us any ‘ole kind of demanding way…and we’re supposed to be “obedient” (“Yes, dear!” 😂 ) and just shut up and do what you want. No, sir.

I have no idea what she said to you, and no, I’m not necessarily saying that it was okay for her to say it. But come on, dude…you want her banned because she hurt your feelings (and probably banned you). Insulted you “without reason?” I don’t think so.

i hope she get banned
I hope this post was a 4:20 joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.