AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

rude cheap-asses (sorry im just upset)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
sorry im just angry and needed to vent how someone said he wanted a show like a private show for 200 tokens that would be at like 18/min..... that's kinda rude i am worth way more then 18/min its like 90 cents per minute... fuckin cheapasses..... i think 60/min or even 72/min is fair because its about 3 $ per minute i always get cheap-asses lol. how do i deal with these fuckin people lol sorry im just extra angry tonight ... like if you cant afford to do 30/min or more why are you even on chaturbate then? sorry if this is rude i just needed to vent. :(

also i got my hair dyed what do you guys think in my profile picture it looks better then how it does on chatubate.... for some reason on my webcam its not has purple has it is in person.... :( on profile picture tho its pretty close to how it looks in person.... dang webcam! lol

i guess my phone camera is better or something or maybe the lighting was better when i took picture with my phone im not sure....

Upvote 0
sorry im just angry and needed to vent how someone said he wanted a show like a private show for 200 tokens that would be at like 18/min..... that's kinda rude i am worth way more then 18/min its like 90 cents per minute... fuckin cheapasses..... i think 60/min or even 72/min is fair because its about 3 $ per minute i always get cheap-asses lol. how do i deal with these fuckin people lol sorry im just extra angry tonight ... like if you cant afford to do 30/min or more why are you even on chaturbate then? sorry if this is rude i just needed to vent. :(

You are right. When a cam site lets me choose the private show rate, I usually try to keep it similar to MFC's per minute rate (10 tokens/min. for group, 60 tokens/min. for private, 80 tokens/min. for true private). I'm glad that MFC sets the group/private/true private show rates, because it's one less thing us models have to think about. If a member has an issue with the price you're charging, oh well. He'd better build a bridge, and get over it. He can just tip you for a flash instead, or buy a video from you. Both of those things are cheaper options than paying for a private show. Or he can continue his bargain hunting in other rooms. Trust me...you don't want the type of member who goes room-hopping to see who's the cheapest. These are the people who rudely blurt out shit like "$5.99/minute? Are you fucking crazy?" 😂 That's what assholes on Streamate (where models only make 35%) used to say to me when I cammed on there.

Hell, you could price things crazy low, and I'm sure you'd still have someone trying to knock that price down in half. LOL. When I was on ImLive, there was a guy who did very short private shows, and always asked "Can I have your discount code?" 🙄 Even when I had already lowered my per-minute rate to $2.80, he would still ask for the discount code...and privates with him were only like 5 minutes. And on that site, models only got 30%.

Upvote 0
Ignore them. Laugh at them.

They think because of all the Colombian, Romanian & Russian models who are at $0.99-$1.99, that someone in a country with a SIGNIFICANTLY higher cost of living should charge the same?

It costs us more to flick the light switch on..

For us in the United Kingdom:

We only receive 30%, then deduct a further 32% for conversion of $ to £, then we have to pay for lighting, electricity, heating and then a further 20% on TAX and we also have National Insurance which is around 8%.

If you want to pay 9 tokens per minute for private, sure, but we ain’t gonna do anything. We’ll just sit there doing nothing for that 😂😂

Upvote 0
We only receive 30%, then deduct a further 32% for conversion of $ to £, then we have to pay for lighting, electricity, heating and then a further 20% on TAX and we also have National Insurance which is around 8%.
You mean you run a business and have expenses like everybody else who run a business? Haggling customers are the absolute worst. They can't really afford hiring you, but they still want you to do the work for some odd reason. In my (vanilla) job, haggling over hourly rates or hours total for the job quickly turns into a loss overall. Time is money, and every hour counts.

Upvote 0
Well, in my opinion 30tk even 18 tk/ min is not so bad. I used to have this price in my firts years on Chaturbate, now after almost 8 years I have 60~90tk/ min and I' m a first page model.
Ofc you decide how much you worth but if you really want to being take in a private take in consideration that at 30~60tk/min members have a looooot of options, so you must be on of the best option at that price for they choose you. Realistically.

Reactions: NotYou and Lucy_
Upvote 0
You mean you run a business and have expenses like everybody else who run a business? Haggling customers are the absolute worst. They can't really afford hiring you, but they still want you to do the work for some odd reason. In my (vanilla) job, haggling over hourly rates or hours total for the job quickly turns into a loss overall. Time is money, and every hour counts.
More that they compare our prices to countries were the average monthly wage is what is a weekly wage here, plus their cost of living is cheaper and it would be financially suicidal for us.

Would probably be more viable to claim welfare/benefits 😂

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I'll never defend folk who try and negotiate rates down.
But it's easy to forget that in some countries, haggling over the price of just about everything is expected.
Reminds me of a classic Monty Python sketch:

Upvote 0
More that they compare our prices to countries were the average monthly wage is what is a weekly wage here, plus their cost of living is cheaper and it would be financially suicidal for us.
Would probably be more viable to claim welfare/benefits 😂
The solution, according to bean counters the world over, is to emigrate to a country with lower living costs, cam from there and charge the same :p

Upvote 0
The solution, according to bean counters the world over, is to emigrate to a country with lower living costs, cam from there and charge the same :p
Another solution is diversify your income and let them work themselves for beans in our case. 😂

Upvote 0
Ignore them. Laugh at them.

They think because of all the Colombian, Romanian & Russian models who are at $0.99-$1.99, that someone in a country with a SIGNIFICANTLY higher cost of living should charge the same?

It costs us more to flick the light switch on..

For us in the United Kingdom:

If you want to pay 9 tokens per minute for private, sure, but we ain’t gonna do anything. We’ll just sit there doing nothing for that 😂😂
This is the thing I warned someone who is thinking about webcamming in uk (she already has a onlyfans account) that if she doesnt break out on the front page then its unlikely she will make more than her current job (nothing special that she would lose job over if found out), that she should only consider it for a hobby at first.

Upvote 0
Have u ever thought about having a tip menu for pvt only? Some of the girls I follow do this. Nothing wrong with it as long as u up front that they would have to pay extra for stuff in pvt.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.