AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rules regarding models tipping models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I'm finding it hard to find out info about this. Sometimes me and a few other models like to tip each other to buzz our toys when it's slow to stop us getting bored, as you have the ability to tip people with the tokens you receive I thought this was OK and it has been OK for a long time. But I had some trouble with my accouont lately and had my room banned and my ability to tip removed and I can't really see any other reason why this would have happened, I didn't break any other rules. This has all been sorted out now and my account is back to full working order but I didn't get any info on what the problem was from the CB support email, it just said my account is working again. So is there any way to find out exactly what the rules are about using the tokens you recieve as tip s to tip others? I still don't know what I did wrong and I'd rather not have my account banned again.

That's what I thought, that's why i was trying to find out why I was banned, I can't think of anything else I might have been doing that led to a ban.

Upvote 0
It might be a case of fraud tokens suspicion and the CB team was investigating the case. You can ask the support team for more details, it is better than guessing here :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.