AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Russian Models Who Never Let You Hear Their Voice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2021
What is the deal with these Russian models that just play music and you never hear them speak or anything from their room? I have encountered this a few times.

I used to follow a model that was like this and she was often speaking to someone on the other side of the partition.

(She did speak to me one time in a pvt.)

Am I the only one who thinks that is weird? I feel like without hearing a model there is a strange lack of connection.

I've visited a few rooms like that, but respectfully I think it's not really up to us to question what the deal is. You either get what you're looking for, or move on.
But a number of Russian or Ukrainian studio models I've hung out with split-stream onto other sites like Bonga, where there's quite a few Russian members.
I see how difficult it is to always have to translate whatever someone writes to them, and then re-translate a response, so I think it must be a relief to have fellow native language speakers to interact naturally with.

What is the deal with these Russian models that just play music and you never hear them speak or anything from their room? I have encountered this a few times.

I used to follow a model that was like this and she was often speaking to someone on the other side of the partition.

(She did speak to me one time in a pvt.)

Am I the only one who thinks that is weird? I feel like without hearing a model there is a strange lack of connection.
If it's not your thing, move along.

They might be in the same room with other models in their studio, and those voices will pick up on the mic. Especially if there is a partition. Studio models are also not in control of their streams. Some studios have a formula that they know works making money, and they will stick to it. If you heard her voice once, there probably wasn't a lot of people in the physical room, and whatever studio manager decided models can speak.

Not every cammodel is wanting or trying to create a connection with members. I know for me, that is never my intention. My goal is to create live interactive spank material.

Last edited:
Sorry. I wasn't trying to come off as overly critical. In fact this one particular model was my favorite for months and I had visited her for the first time in ages yesterday and had a very nice but quick chat with her. But the situation always seemed a bit awkward. Especially considering what a lively conversation she was having with person over the partition.

I don't know what answer I was looking for but am more curious about the situation more than anything else. Thanks for the perspective. 😁

Some of the Russian studio houses/apartments have helpers (for want of a better phrase) that take care of the girls. Sometimes they are ex-models themselves so they are familiar with all that goes on in the room.
One of the models I frequent says her helper is like a second mother to her, she assists with outfit changes, hair/makeup, makes sure they get regular breaks and get to eat/drink. And while all this goes on, they chat. At first it can be a little confronting when they start having animated conversations with someone just off camera, especially if they're in the middle of something explicit. But I'm also sure that the job can be isolating and lonely at times, especially if the room is quiet, so it's good that there's someone else for them to interact with.

. But I'm also sure that the job can be isolating and lonely at times, especially if the room is quiet, so it's good that there's someone else for them to interact with.
So true. Recently some of us formed an instant chat group solely for this purpose. And none of us are even studio models who use it. But we do similar stuff for each other (as what you are describing here) during long shifts i.e. remind each other to eat and drink water, joke around, do A/V checks, provide encouragement etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.