AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sales/Income Calculator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianAsstro

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 14, 2017
Washington
Twitter Username
@Asianasstro
MFC Username
AsianAsstro
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000975934/AsianAsstro/
Hello everyone.

I love tracking my income and looking at how it compares daily, so I wanted to share my Excel spreadsheet with you guys. This includes tokens on MyFreeCams and MFC Share, ManyVids, Skype sales, and others while calculating how much time you were broadcasting on MFC. Let me know if you want the Excel version (I'm not sure how to attached it on here) by commenting with your email or sending me a message on here.

Please let me know how you track your income so I can better improve my Excel sheet.

Attachments

• IncomePicture1.PNG
    IncomePicture1.PNG
    158.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hello everyone.

I love tracking my income and looking at how it compares daily, so I wanted to share my Excel spreadsheet with you guys. This includes tokens on MyFreeCams and MFC Share, ManyVids, Skype sales, and others while calculating how much time you were broadcasting on MFC. Let me know if you want the Excel version (I'm not sure how to attached it on here) by commenting with your email or sending me a message on here.

Please let me know how you track your income so I can better improve my Excel sheet.

I use a similar system! Plus I deposit all of my earnings into an Ally Online Savings account first, so far I haven’t touched that account, but it’s my intention to retain taxes, money toward insurance/HSA, & Roth Ira, from that money then pay myself a “paycheck”. I don’t use that account for anything else, so the transaction ledger will be hopefully straightforward for my accountant next year! I also save my “stubs” from sites.

I don’t know how write offs work under the new tax system, i’ll probably start taking more advantage next year after I see an accountant.

I use a similar system! Plus I deposit all of my earnings into an Ally Online Savings account first, so far I haven’t touched that account, but it’s my intention to retain taxes, money toward insurance/HSA, & Roth Ira, from that money then pay myself a “paycheck”. I don’t use that account for anything else, so the transaction ledger will be hopefully straightforward for my accountant next year! I also save my “stubs” from sites.

I don’t know how write offs work under the new tax system, i’ll probably start taking more advantage next year after I see an accountant.

Whoa! That’s amazing! I really want to do that as well, but still saving some money. Do you just use the previous year income for rent and other expenses? I’m assuming this because you said all of your current year’s earning haven’t been touched.

Do you like using Ally bank? I’ve been debating on switching from Bank of America to Ally or Chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.