AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SC support is unresponsive

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
India
when i am writting in the SC support, from my registered Email, All of my messages are un-responsive.
but when i tried to write the SC support using a different Email ID, then it worked.

wow! Stripchat is not even replying back to their models who are working with them. All they know is to BAN your ID.

Previously i was banned from the ACF, saying: Spamming and harassing after SC rep has helped them.

the SC rep is initially unblocked my account and gave me a chance, but within that day the ID again got banned.

So I was totally confused that why the Account again banned even after Charlie unbanned it once.(~ meanwhile i did not use stripchat)

If my account is being banned for a specific reason, and then the SC rep is saying that his giving me a chance, and my ID is unbanned, but within hours ID gets banned again. then ofcourse i will message to that SC REP only who gave me a chance and unbanned my ID, but while doing it, they found it as spamming/harrasing.
Actully, no one has the time to spam/harrash. Atleast am not having, i am just clearing my doubts.
For example: Riding bike with helmet is necessary, if u found it riding without helmet you will need to pay penelty. If a cop catches me riding without helmt, puts fine on me, but soon after some conversation the cop gave me a chance and i went without any fine. i too went my home happily. but next morning if i again receive a fine during the time when i am not even riding the bike, then ofcourse i will go and ask the same COP who gave me a chance.

Hello @NIHARIKAbby

From what I can see, our Support team reviewed your query and responded to you advising that after the investigation was completed, the suspension was lifted and your account is currently active.

Please note, I can also see all your previous queries to Support were always responded to.

In the last 24 hours, you did send 4 tickets - if this is what you are referring to when you say ‘the support team is unresponsive’, please understand that our Support team receives many tickets and is doing their best to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

Moving forward, we kindly ask that you are a little patient and provide them with some time to get to your ticket, investigate your case thoroughly, and respond to you with accurate information.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Upvote 0
SC has the most responsive support team I've seen. IMHO, they are the gold standard in the industry. Now if only they could learn how to do ID management correctly and not prevent the use of the same email address on multiple studio accounts. They also prevent the use of + in the email address, which is RFC compliant, so the Gmail work around does not work either.

Upvote 0
SC has the most responsive support team I've seen. IMHO, they are the gold standard in the industry. Now if only they could learn how to do ID management correctly and not prevent the use of the same email address on multiple studio accounts. They also prevent the use of + in the email address, which is RFC compliant, so the Gmail work around does not work either.

Hey @surprise100more
I will certainly forward your lovely comments to our Support team. 🤗
Your other feedback has also been noted and will be discussed with the relevant department.
We appreciate your thoughts.

Upvote 0
Hey @surprise100more
Your other feedback has also been noted and will be discussed with the relevant department.
Request 353187 was terrible, although it was an anomaly. My dissatisfaction is well documented. I even gave up on trying to get around the unique email requirement. The workaround was using gmail addresses with a "+" character. Gmail has this feature where if you have an email address - e.g. surprise@gmail.com - then you can turn this into infinite unique email addresses where all messages get delivered to the one inbox. All you need to do is use an address like surprise+123@gmail.com. When gmail processes the address on incoming email, they strip away everything from the + sign and beyond. When I tried to use that in SC, it tells me I'm using an "invalid" address. But not according to the IETF RFC... the + sign is a valid character for email addresses. It is only your system that deems it to be invalid.

I went round and round on this with Support (Loukia, Nicholas, Fredy). I was told I would be contacted by the "specialized team" but never was. My need was that I was opening multiple broadcast accounts tied to one studio account and I wanted all the email to flow back to the studio email inbox. But no duplicat email addresses allowed. And Gmail limits the number of email addresses that can be tied to the same phone number. I was stuck until I found their workaround - it seemed promising until I ran into the 2nd problem with the + sign. I was told "No" and basically given no response to my detailed questions as to "Why not?" Fredy got downright terse with me. "I will be very short in my answer for your convenience." I was livid that a request for details was answered in this way, "for my convenience"?

As a result, I abandoned using Stripchat as a secondary streaming platform for my models. And I TOLD Support I would do this. Basically the response I got was "NO, and "Kindly use a different valid email address that will contain only letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and periods." FYI, Chaturbate supports both just fine - multiple accounts with the same email AND use of the + sign.

Upvote 0
this honestly sounds like something ALL places that use email address for signups & stuff need to enforce "+" anywhere in email being invalid address. This would stop so much spammers. abusers & what not from creating multiple accounts on sites so easy. Its there site & there rules.
Because of this as you call it, work around, so many abuse it to spam sites & create multiple accounts to get around bans & blocks. Wish all would class that "+" in email as invalid & force people to use real accounts not fake ones linked to real ones.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I have to admit, the existence of this "work around" seems like a haven for spammers, stalkers, and general camsite nut-jobs. Personally I am kind of glad that SC does not allow it.

Upvote 0
Hey @surprise100more
“Lovely” 😂😂 Charlie you are too nice! This is why you are the community manager bc what I was gonna say was not nearly this kind!

• Funny!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hello @NIHARIKAbby

From what I can see, our Support team reviewed your query and responded to you advising that after the investigation was completed, the suspension was lifted and your account is currently active.

Please note, I can also see all your previous queries to Support were always responded to.

In the last 24 hours, you did send 4 tickets - if this is what you are referring to when you say ‘the support team is unresponsive’, please understand that our Support team receives many tickets and is doing their best to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

Moving forward, we kindly ask that you are a little patient and provide them with some time to get to your ticket, investigate your case thoroughly, and respond to you with accurate information.

SC support team being unresponsive means whenever am writting in the stripchat support using my registered e-mail of my model account they are unresponsive. Not even getting confirmation in my e-mail that my request is been received by them neither my quearys are being addressed by the SC support from December from my registered e-mail.
But when writting in the support using a different e-mail adress, then its working well, getting the mail confiramtion instantly as well as support is replying back.
The same thing is happening from December.

Today when am writting this my account got banned by a very silly reason.
Reason:
Rude behavior

After this I tried to mail the SC support using my registered email but the same thing is happening today also, i didnt sent any multiple request or something like that but after writting in the support i did not received any confirmation in my email and i am sure no one will adress it. It looks like SC support team has banned/red flagged my registered E-mail ID.

but at the same time when i am writting in the support from any different e-mail address, then its working well, as well as received the mail confiramtion instantly.

what am i suppose to do in such conditon..? Every time i need to write the support from different email, and kindly tell me about the RUDE BEHAVIOR due to which my account got banned.
i have set a specific set of rules in my LIVE-BODCAST, if any user comes and disobery that ofcourse i will be rude to him. A person whose not tipping me anything and is demanding me to do free things then ofcourse i will be rude to them.
I am not in SC to fullfil free demand of everyone.

Upvote 0
I am sure that @Charlie_SC will confirm, but I think you will find that SC considers that there is a big difference between telling someone "no" (and banning them) and being abusive to them. One is ok, and within a model's "rights", the other will result in a warning (at least) from SC. No one is saying you must do things for free.

Whether you agree with the distinction or not, that is (as far as I know from previous postings here) the way it is.

Upvote 0
Hello @NIHARIKAbby

it looks like SC support can Ban regisred Model's Email addresses from there Support.

Upvote 0
I have only had one time (out of several times I have emailed them) that I needed to send a follow up and when I did it was promptly answered. Stripchat has been a good platform to us so far and sure, I wish they had people on standby to talk to me and respond, but that is just not realistic. I had an issue where they responded to a question I had asked but I still needed more info. They followed up, twice in fact to make sure it was handled. I am still pretty new to things and was treated with respect by their staff. Not saying your experience didn't happen or anything like that, but in the interest of fairness I wanted to share my experience with them as well. If it's been 24 hours, just like anywhere else, I'd just send a follow up email. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience though, that's never fun.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.