AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SC support is unresposive ; They can Ban Model's registered Email from there Support;

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
India
when i am writting to the SC support from my registered E-mail ID in "https://support.supportlivecam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new", then am not even receving the confirmation in my E-mail, that my request has been received by them.
By confirmation i mean this :View attachment 95365

But When writting from some different email the request confirmation is being instantly recevied in my E-mail.

i had started a thread previously also regarding the same issue :- https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/sc-support-is-unresponsive.46078/ ;
@Charlie_SC replied their and told that my query was solved, and the account suspension was lifted (which SC support told me that they Banned my account by mistake)
My Actual thread was that SC support are unresposive; The SC support lifted the suspension but they never replied me on my registered emaiil adresss. The whole was done by my differnt E-mail address.
Even the SC support doesn't evenm reads the quary and replied back. I had written at the very top of my quary that "When i am writting to the customer support from my registered email ID, then they are being unresponcive." but the SC support told me to contact from my registered E-mail address. My whole point was that SC support is not replying back to me when io am writting them from my registgered Email adress, still support is asking me to mail from the registered Email adress only.

View attachment 95366
Even i tried to reach out the SC support by Mailing them manually but in that case also they never replied back to me. If SC support is very good then kindly show me when they replied to this when i am writting from my Registered Email address. I had sent this particluar E-mail from my registered E-mail adress but no one addressed it till today.
It looks like SC support has banned my Registered Email adress.

View attachment 95367

My Account got banned on 12/02/23; When using support from registered Email adresss no one is responcing and when mailng from different email address then support is responcing but asking me to contact them by the registered E-mail adress. This whole feels like a loop now. What shall a model do in such conditon???

Hello @NIHARIKAbby
As per my reply to your PM, I am sorry to hear about this situation and I am already reviewing your communication with the Support team so I can get to the bottom of the problem with your email.
There is no need to keep opening multiple threads regarding the same topic - please refer to my PM reply for further assistance.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.