AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scale of 1 - 10 how big of an idiot was I

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2021
Random..brain works this way sometimes...had to vent ... get a coffee

thoughts…She..my camgirl “girlfriend”…settings..nighttimeUS on CB

SHE: had dream of car..mentioned exact car wanted..many times

connected with social media..skype whatsapp

became girlfriend

love bombed me on birthday with special cake in pass show

tipping heavy all the time

told me she had an ex…he lost his mind when his father died..they couldn’t make it..he was unwilling..

told me she had a son 5 years old..hesitited to do so

daily compliments

gave me more info

on her and her family without going in to details when asked further

changed the subject

asked for a loan…will pay back..as written on whatsappp

gave he loan..told her since she was going to look for a place in Italy to live pay me back when u get settled..but first

going with “uncle” to Germany to look for 2013 santa fe black or white

by chance I looked on face book and saw a picture of her her brother and her “ex” eating pizza in 2018 january

confused,,she lied..found her face book web site and told her while she was driving back from ger..if she even went there what I discovered

she was irate..i was snooping and checking her out..blamed her bro for the web site

but

I knew her real name..her passport and ID

we settled this and she said this was a long ago picture..i didn’t believe it but passed on it

since I had bought a ticket to meet her in Feb172019 on her birthday in Romania

then one day..dindt hear from her for 3 days

finally she was sick ill migraine, liver, back all of this bullshit,,,but I didn’t question

told me her ex came to her apartment..they spoke for hours in kitchen

he wanted her back…she told him I may be your wife but im not your woman..hahaha

all this time for a while..i told her I can get her divorced…but noo

he was he sons hero..they spoke every day since he lived in Austria working …hahahha

then one day..a Sunday..she told me that here “ex” went to her dad and professed his love for her

and since her day…they guy whos car was trashed..and she need to give him her car to drive..and that’s why she needed her dream..was sick she obliged.

I called her phone.. a man answered..i asked for her name…he had no idea who this was..he sounded honest

I mentioned his sons name and he became attentive and I guess asked cuz he can speak English why I wanted to kno about him..the son.. I asked for “d” again…I heard her in the background..this was her phone this man picked up..i heard her child..they were laughing

I finally hung up

she called sonn there after and an argument ensued..they were visiting her MIL and her “ex” was there

this all passed..i don’t know why I was suck an idiot..foolish I don’t know

but

she was leaving for Italy to look for a place that she can raise her son ..a nice place to get him away from her country

then one day

I called her..na…I called her she picked up we started to speak and she was under stress cuz now I was becoming more attuned to her lies and was asking more questions

well..this was bad,,,,her narsasitic devil reared out

she told me this is the last time I would hear her voice on the phone…she hung up

a week later

on whatsapp…we got into an argument..i sent her a picture…she asked why I sent it…but she had a fantasy about it

she told me it didn’t measure up tiny…belittled me…told me while she was in Italy,,she met a nice Italian man

they made love..his was huge..how degrading this was..brutal with no empathy.. I was hurt..she did this intentionally to hurt me…told me other things…I asked for my money

the loan to be paid in full 16,000USD

or I will follow thru with litigation in her country…she said..i told her it was a gift

I demanded my money… the car loan money..she said..what car?? what money?? ehh..never did

my estimate..tipped over 500,000 tokens on her on cb..and for the most part was thinking im helping her out because she is tired, sick, whateva..

I don’t know what happens to the mind..it takes you where it want to if you are not paying attention to things obvious to another person looking in on it

as of now…. a painful reminder when I think about it

how foolish I was and how calculation and evil she was within her greed..words escape me to define this feeling anger disappointment in myself and for what

to make someone else happy while I suffer… she knew

from the very start..how conniving..selfish..without feeling she knew what she was doing to me

it didn’t matter to her..i suppose..i probably am not the only one she has done this too

but it was my detachment from reality..addiction to this feeling..attention…that was the beginning to my end with this person

I don’t exixt to her now..ignoring on all platforms…

my first instinct is to get even fuck her up make her life bitter hurtfull painfull as she made mine..im not that person tho

it was all a game..a show..an act by a skillful scamming narcissistic being..as she remains today

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EvaRomania
Hi. I wish you hadn't typed this out in the form of a checklist. We're not at the grocery store. Lol.
I saw "cam girl girlfriend," and thought oh...it's another one of those threads.

The weird thing to me is .. it went like...

2019, it was a sunday, she did this, said that, i did this. ETC ETC

And im like .. who the fuck remembers like that ??
I cant remember what the fk happened last week.. mind about who said what on what day. years ago..

The weird thing to me is .. it went like...

2019, it was a sunday, she did this, said that, i did this. ETC ETC

And im like .. who the fuck remembers like that ??
I cant remember what the fk happened last week.. mind about who said what on what day. years ago..
i feel ya..but i guess it depends on how much of an impact it has on ya :)

Reactions: InannahQoH
I can't be the only one who thinks it's really weird when a member "loans" a cam model money, right?
It is. But I also find it weird that models can get thousands of tokens for doing silly dances while fully clothed. But that is the world of camming I suppose.

It is. But I also find it weird that models can get thousands of tokens for doing silly dances while fully clothed. But that is the world of camming I suppose.

Some men may find a woman sexy/attractive (and get turned on) without her having to be fully naked/using a toy all the time. They're probably frequent visitors who love her personality and energy, and wanna tip for something else for a change besides just tits/ass/pussy/twerk/toy play. :)

We can agree to disagree on that last part. If someone wants to tip a model because they enjoy to see her dancing, clothed or not, that's totally different from tipping a model and calling it a loan. I'd say, shame on the model and member when it comes to asking for or giving "loans" in the form of tips and then getting upset when that didn't pan out well. Maybe if there was some sort of rapport between the model and the member after years of spending time online together, maybe it wouldn't be as weird, but imo it'd be much smarter for both parties to just find something the member wants to actually pay for (privates, customs, panties, pictures, etc) and just do it as a business transaction if the model really needs money for something. Plus, if the loan was in tips, one person is going to get screwed out of some money even if the loan is paid back.

However, going back to guys tipping models for doing "silly" dances fully clothed being weird, not every single guy is attracted to cum shows or nude shows. Some guys like the tease. Some guys may just like her personality and want to tip just because. I mean, hell, at this exact moment I have a niche fetish video in the top clips site wide on one of my clip sites, and I don't show any nudity at all in it. Different strokes for different folks.

A 1000 tokens is only 50 bucks 🤷‍♂️ i mean people will pay 70 bucks on pay per view to watch a few guys punch each other. Hell people will pay thousands of dollars to go watch a bunch of fully clothed guys throw a ball around and try to hit it with a stick. 50 bucks to watch a pretty girl dance seems like a good deal in this case.
+ if you tip a girl 1000 tokens she'll probably give you a fair amount of attention for most of her stream. That works out to what, 8 bucks an hour? as far as entertainment go, that's actually a pretty good value.

A 1000 tokens is only 50 bucks 🤷‍♂️ i mean people will pay 70 bucks on pay per view to watch a few guys punch each other.

And they won't hesitate to pay $50+ to watch a Mike Tyson fight that ends in 39 seconds. Lol.

When I say "silly dances" I don't mean erotic, so no need for anyone to get their nickers in a twist (if you're wearing any. I genuinely mean silly dances. You gals need to chill, lol!

When I say "silly dances" I don't mean erotic, so no need for anyone to get their nickers in a twist (if you're wearing any. I genuinely mean silly dances. You gals need to chill, lol!

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're upset.

You're entitled to your opinion on the matter, of course. But this is a public forum, it's meant for discussion. You posted your opinion, people didn't agree, so we discussed.

Some men may find a woman sexy/attractive (and get turned on) without her having to be fully naked/using a toy all the time. They're probably frequent visitors who love her personality and energy, and wanna tip for something else for a change besides just tits/ass/pussy/twerk/toy play. :)
right on

Reactions: yummybrownfox
We can agree to disagree on that last part. If someone wants to tip a model because they enjoy to see her dancing, clothed or not, that's totally different from tipping a model and calling it a loan. I'd say, shame on the model and member when it comes to asking for or giving "loans" in the form of tips and then getting upset when that didn't pan out well. Maybe if there was some sort of rapport between the model and the member after years of spending time online together, maybe it wouldn't be as weird, but imo it'd be much smarter for both parties to just find something the member wants to actually pay for (privates, customs, panties, pictures, etc) and just do it as a business transaction if the model really needs money for something. Plus, if the loan was in tips, one person is going to get screwed out of some money even if the loan is paid back.

However, going back to guys tipping models for doing "silly" dances fully clothed being weird, not every single guy is attracted to cum shows or nude shows. Some guys like the tease. Some guys may just like her personality and want to tip just because. I mean, hell, at this exact moment I have a niche fetish video in the top clips site wide on one of my clip sites, and I don't show any nudity at all in it. Different strokes for different folks.
you know we can agree on this. some models hat i have visited / made friends with over 7 years have been cool, nice and sexy/funny.. . I think never getting emotionally attached is the ticket to success when enjoying a cam model. Its their job... they need support ..not lurkers....tits and ass is everywhere.. for me it never was about that. Thanks for your reply :happy:

Reactions: Marceline
Status
Not open for further replies.